FM-Base Newsletter (Please Read This Thread)

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have just sent out an email to all forum members about the Football Manager 2012 demo.

It is a brand new system and I am wanting to get some feedback and make sure it has worked.

If you have received the email please can you:

- Click some links and let me know if any of them are broken
- Tell me if there are any errors with how the email displays
- Let me know if the email went straight to your spam folder
- Add [email protected] to your mail contacts -this makes sure any future emails go straight to your inbox

When reporting issues please can you let me know which email client/web browser you use.

If you haven't received the email please wait until around 11am today (October 12th) as that is when the last few emails should get sent out.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the emails there is a link at the bottom which you can click.

Thank You
Sean

Not had the email yet but superb idea.

Received mine, pretty cool addition. All the links work fine. Very impressed by the layout of this page btw, very neat.

No E-mail. :(

Haters gon' hate.

Sweet idea, however.

Got it, everything looked fine, really well executed design

Havnt gotten it yet. However I like the idea of a newsletter being sent out to members. It is a nice idea.

Will comment further once I get the E-Mail :)

All the links seemed to work fine.

I've received it and all the links work fine.

Seems like a brilliant idea.

Just checked it out. all links work perfectly. Snazzy idea. Went straight to inbox proper too so no probs with that

I got it and it went straight to my Junk Folder! (That's my exchange e-mail's Spam folder :p) Works like a charm.

still waiting on mine :) looks great though! good idea Sean :) what else is expected in the newsletters? are you going to generate them every month? what are the future topics?

Everything worked fine for me on Windows Live Hotmail. It went straight to the inbox rather than the spam folder.

Got mine on Hotmail but went into my junk mail folder.. All the links worked however.

Got it, all links worked perfectly, and it came straight to my inbox.

Got the e-mail now, it went straight to my spam folder and the links to pre-order don't work.

Yeah, mine goes to Spam, but by clicking the 'It's Safe' option, it moves to your inbox, and all links work.

Is there a different one for premiums and non premiums?

Yeah, mine goes to Spam, but by clicking the 'It's Safe' option, it moves to your inbox, and all links work.

What mail provider was that with?

Got the e-mail now, it went straight to my spam folder and the links to pre-order don't work.

What mail provider was that with?Was it only that link that didnt work or are they all broken?

Is there a different one for premiums and non premiums?

There will be in the future if this one works how it should.