FM-Base Poker League - Shuffle up and Deal!

SunderlandDanny1973

Just One Forum Please
Reaction score
Ok here we go with 18 names on my list we are ready to get this thing going.

As some of you may know many members have joined a free poker site called Bluff Avenue. With this site we can set up cash games and tournaments, so to spice things up we will be working from a league system with players playing for points and postion in the league.

The Scoring System

Ok the scoring system will be as followed depending on the number of players on the table:

6 Player Tables

1st Place 10
2nd Place 8
3rd Place 5
4th Place 2
5th Place 1
6th Place 0

9 Player tables
1st Place 15
2nd Place 12
3rd Place 9
4th Place 5
5th Place 3
6th Place 1
7th-9th 0

Mutli Tables
1st Place 20
2nd Place 15
3rd Place 12
4th Place 10
5th Place 8
6th Place 4
7th Place 2
8th-10th Place 1
11th- lower 0

To make it fair of course each player will take part in the same amount of types of games so they have the same chance in acquiring points.

The points you stock up will go to your final standing in the league. The top 6 in the league will qualify for the grand final where the winner will be awarded the coveted title of FM-Base Poker champion, not even Hellmuth as won that one ;-)

The names I have are:

1 Tirath
2 Brian 95
3 Daz
4 Tommo43
5 Billy
6 Alfie
7 Jonesy
8 Mally
9 themadsheep
10 Ben
11 Poki
12 Scott
13 Stan
14 Dan
15 Lee
16 Neall
17 Ben
18 Nufc_Tony

If you are on the lsit you have wished to take part so it would be nice if you could be commited to playing in this league.

First Game of the Season

TBA - WILL RE-ORGANISE THIS

If the start time does not suit everyone let me know ASAP. Also all players either PM me or comment on here that you ARE still playing in this as other people may want to take your place.

Apart from that good luck, any questions PM me :D

Last edited:
Oh, missed this, balls. If anyone drops out.. ;) put me at 1st reserve.

Billy to win. :)

Starting stack of $5000? I hope it's turbo blinds or we'll be there for ages.

Oh and start time probably isn't great for me, I think Kris will be visiting.

Good luck lads, Can you sign on the site to view the game's your playing ?

Unfournately i will have to pull out of this one dan mate, i got a freshers ball. So wont be about past 8ish, to be safe, dunc can have my spot.

Stacks changed to 1500 was an oversite sorry, Dunc your in for Scott and starttime changed to 8 unless anyone can think of a time to suit everyone later maybe???

Woop woop 8 is fine for me! :D

Look forward to this one! So the starting time is 8pm Friday Night?

Starting stack of $5000? I hope it's turbo blinds or we'll be there for ages.

Oh and start time probably isn't great for me, I think Kris will be visiting.

Yer mate make sure the blinds rise, will make it a lot better!

The game is all ready on Bluff Avenue for people to join and will not start until 8pm Friday. If you are not there on tiem the game starts without you and you get no points, this also counts as one of your matches so it is in your best intrest to be on time

Will be on on friday. and cause this is serious i wont be going all in <)

I can make 8pm tomorrow night aswell, looking forward to my participation in the event :)

you have got Ben down for both tables :S

Gonna have to be the first to pull out :( Playing a proper game at the same time haha. Good luck to whoever is playing in my place :)

Any chance we can start at 9? I am going out at 8 and dont think I will be able to get online till then?

Last edited:
Ooh lucky I just saw this, will be on at 6!