Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Make Your Predictions Here
View Current Leaderboard

Simply predict the scores for each league match and be in the chance to win a copy of Football Manager 2012

It's completely free to play and very simple to do so enter your scores now and join in.

POINTS SYSTEM

For each match you will get points as follows:

1pt - Correct winner
2pts - Correct winner & goal difference
4pts - Exact result

PRIZES
- The leader on Monday 18th October at 23:00 BST will receive a free copy of Football Manager 2012 to redeem via Steam.
- Throughout the season there may also be other Football Manager related goodies made available.

* Please note that the free copy of Football Manager 2012 will be sent via Steam so if Steam is not available in your country then you cannot win the prize. Sorry.
* The game will not be available to play until midnight on the official release day of Football Manager 2012.

Last edited:
Going to try to keep up with it this season, the Notifications system should help with that too.

You know I hate paying for stuff, free FM12 ftw.

Hardest sport to predict I think. But, a free copy of FM is a great prize.

I will try :)

I will be entering myself, hopefully I wont have to give the copy of FM to anyone!

But then again I'm terrible at predictions.

First of all I'd like to say what a great prize, a week before the release date too!

Here's my entry:
Blackburn 2-1 Wolverhampton

Fulham 1-1 Aston Villa

Liverpool 3-1 Sunderland

QPR 1-1 Bolton

Wigan 0-0 Norwich

Newcastle 0-2 Arsenal

Stoke 1-3 Chelsea

West Brom 0-4 Man Utd

Man City 3-0 Swansea

I hope nobody else enters ^^)

Should have this in the bag, no one else need enter ;)

have betted the notifications every friday are good at reminded you lol.

Also in the unlikely result in me being 1st i do not want the prize as i dont use or plan to use steam ever. :)

Do you have to fill in your predicyions for the other leagues to win the PL prizes?

So what's the deal with Spurs-Everton then, are we doing that as well or leaving it blank?

Also in the unlikely result in me being 1st i do not want the prize as i dont use or plan to use steam ever. :)

You won't download steam for a free FM12? :O

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

So what's the deal with Spurs-Everton then, are we doing that as well or leaving it blank?

I don't have a Spurs-Everton fixture in my predictions? :O

Blackburn 1-2 Wolverhampton

Fulham 1-1 Aston Villa

Liverpool 2-1 Sunderland

QPR 1-4 Bolton

Wigan 1-1 Norwich

Newcastle 0-0 Arsenal

Stoke 1-5 Chelsea

West Brom 1-4 Man Utd

Man City 5-0 Swansea

Last edited:
Blackburn 1-2 Wolverhampton

Fulham 1-3 Aston Villa

Liverpool 3-2 Sunderland

QPR 0-1 Bolton

Wigan 1-3 Norwich

Newcastle 2-2 Arsenal

Stoke 1-5 Chelsea

West Brom 1-4 Man Utd

Man City 5-0 Swansea

That's a lot of goals :O

If you win, Let me have it ;)

I have 33 notifications about placing bets on matches outside of the PL, which I don't wanna do, and they won't go away!! :'(

I have 33 notifications about placing bets on matches outside of the PL, which I don't wanna do, and they won't go away!! :'(

yeah i have them for every blummin league aswell and they dont go unless you do them so i just put radom numbers or 2-2 for evry score ;)

yeah i have them for every blummin league aswell and they dont go unless you do them so i just put radom numbers or 2-2 for evry score ;)

You can change the settings so you only have the notifications for the leagues you want to predict.

Yeah, you just change the settings to ignore all but the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back