FM-Base Premier League Predictions 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only got 1 point from the first 6 matches, great start to the season for me.

Going 1-1 on everybody, is that what they call a 'spread bet'?

2 points so far, hoping CFC/MUFC/MCFC do the job tomorrow/Monday.

24th after the first day of PL Action- Not bad, but it won't win me any free FM12 copies!

wtf...

I've only jus found where to make the predictions, I thought you just posted it in the topic!!

Can you log my predictions so I can gain some points please?

Thanks

------------------

My first post/predictions are on the first page**

I've only jus found where to make the predictions, I thought you just posted it in the topic!!

Can you log my predictions so I can gain some points please?

Thanks

------------------

My first post/predictions are on the first page**

Unlikely, was a bit of a fail on your part :)

Thats just wrong then. It's not hard (at all) to just put them in

How do you know it isn't hard?

Sean didn't create the prediction software.

Feel free to PM him, but I doubt it will get you anywhere. It's your own fault, maybe the fact that a lot of people posted on here about their predictions, yet didn't post them, may have given you a small hint.

It's not like there's a big bold 'Make your predictions here' link in the OP. :/

Even though I was the first to post? Yeah good story.

Don't know why your acting like your some kind of God, your a ******* forum mod.

Jheeezeeeeeeee.
That post seems unescessary.Wsnt that hard to find the prediciton place.

Can't understand why your all talking down on me? Simply because you don't want me to get any points to boost your chances, I'm guessing.
I didn't see it, I have stated that already and simply asked if someone could sort it out...
And I really dont care about it.Im probs not even going to continue.Im gonna focus on the fantasy league instead.Ok maybe they can fix but theres no need for you to curse at Dunc.Seriously is that important anyway.

The prediction system is a third party piece of software which we cannot alter. If your predictions aren't entered into the database in time then you won't get any points. There's nothing we can do to make up for your failure. Sorry.

iCunty said:
Simply because you don't want me to get any points to boost your chances

Yes, those 2 points you would have got from your predictions would have really, really, reeeeheheheheheheheeeally worried the leaderboard.

iCunty said:
I didn't see it, I have stated that already and simply asked if someone could sort it out...

You asked, I said no, you proclaimed it 'not hard', I said it was. What was the problem? At the end of the day, there is a huuuuge link, at the top of the OP, saying 'Make your predictions here', I mean.. seriously?

Wahay I'm not doing as bad as i though I would be. only 6 points off top. If Man Utd got one more goal would've been further up though. Dam them to **** :@ lol

I only got 1 point from the first 6 matches, great start to the season for me.

Rofl. amateur. :P

Looks like Ismithy dropped the ball big time. What a mugbert.

Whats your predictions for the weekend's games? Here's mine:

AJT your 1 point ahead of me lol and i think i am 82nd?

Last edited:
WOO! I'm beating Calum :-D

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

AJT your 1 point ahead of me lol and i think i am 82nd?

83​rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back