FM Base Pro Evo League

****** hate him. He got the ball from your corner and just ran up the pitch and I couldn't get anywhere near him lol

for once i am one of the last to play any games :O im free all day tomorrow who wants a pwning?

i can play anytime after 5:30 kris, i'll catch you on msn or xfire ;)

so sorry kris i completely forgot about this league lol if anyone wants to play our matches catch me on XBox live (NUFC Sean10) or msn ([email protected])

p.s. if im offline on msn theres a chance im just appearin offline, so try talk to me anyways :p

Birmingham (me) 2 - 1 Bolton (kris)

Newcastle (kris) 0 - 2 Birmingham (me)

Lag sucks it wernt that bad really in our game just few niggles, still makes it twice as hard to play tho

Yea Sean2 got lucky aswell. I cannot score to save myself it's upsetting and Brum Boys random penalty was also upsetting.

I beat James 2-1 and was 2-0 up before he 'Had to Leave' :p

I no longer have a Gold Subscription (as you can see by my sig) so all the games I havn't played can go down as a 3-0 loss :(

I will remove you from the league. Mine runs out in a week or two so james and Grant hurry up and play me :p

you going to get it again Sean?

yeah mines up on 8th of feb and only got grant and brumboy left to play, hopefully we can get them done sometime this week or at the weekend?

I will remove you from the league. Mine runs out in a week or two so james and Grant hurry up and play me :p

you going to get it again Sean?

I don't think so. The only time I ever played on Xbox Live was for these Pro Evo leagues so it's not really worth it for me.

Same i refuse to pay £40 for something i only use for pro ev which now lags like france.

the only reason i pay it, is because im addicted to call of duty

and if anyone wants to play there matches with me, i will be on tomorrow from around 4 til 6 and then 9 til about 10.

i usually leave my xbox on all the time just on appear offline, so if you send me a message i will try get back to you ASAP.

to be honest call of duty is the only reason i wanna renew mine, but then i keep thinkin is it worth it just to play one game? lol