Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

FM-Base Revolution : The New £100million Challenge Database

Reaction score

BLACKPOOL JUST DAYS FROM GOING BUST

Today it has been announced that due to massive debt and tax bills being through the roof, Blackpool FC are just 3 days away from being wound up.
The club are pleading for someone to save them from their plight.

SUGAR TO SAVE 'POOL

There has been a shock turn in the Blackpool FC story today. After announcing yesterday that they are but only 3days away from going bust, Sir Alan Sugar and a group of Super Rich Football Directors have come together and put in a bid for the club. They have also shocked the media and football world by announcing that they have associated themselves with Football Manager Forum fm-base.co.uk. A spokesperson for the group, now called the fm-base consortium said that 'We need the football world behind our bid. This forum has been around for a few years now and has alot of members. It is a controversial decision, but a very insightful one nontheless. We promise the forum will play a massive part in our bid.'.

FM-BASE CONSORTIUM COMPLETES TAKEOVER OF BLACKPOOL FC

Today it has been confirmed that Sir Alan Sugar has completed the takeover of Blackpool. He has promised massive changes and promises that all of them will be for the benefit of the club.

SUGAR RENAMES BLACKPOOL FC - FM-BASE REVOLUTION

Sir Alan Sugar has announced the changes he has been speaking about in recent interviews with the media. Blackpool FC has been renamed FM-Base Revolution, in reflection to the clubs new franchise status. He has released every player and staff member that was on Blackpools books and has relocated the club to the newly built 'Amscreen Stadium' in Middlesbrough. He has promised to give whoever decides to take on this challenge a £100million transfer budget to build the squad up.

ALL CREDIT TO DAN FOR THE GRAPHICS.

KITS: http://www.mediafire.com/?tmh3r6twl2mpk53
LOGO: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CVN1SLCK

IF ANY OF THE GRAPHICS DONT WORK THEN PLEASE DONT POST OVER AND OVER ABOUT IT. THAT IS FECKING IRRITATING.
JUST VM ME.

DATABASE: http://fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3477
(IF ANY MODS ARE READING THIS - PLEASE VALIDATE)

IF THERE ARE ANY OUTSTANDING BUGS OR ERRORS WITH THE DATABASE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN A VISITOR MESSAGE.

Hope you enjoy the database. :)

Last edited:
Who needs Ba; we got Best
Reaction score
Used to love this. Will download immediately. :D

Reaction score
everyone, i'm sorry if the download is currently unavailable, it needs validating.
I've VM'ed tirath, hopefully he gets it sooner rather than later.

Luis Suarez!
Reaction score
Will definitely download this, but it's LORD Alan Sugar :p

WINNING
Reaction score
This is all well and good, but why remove Blackpool? :'(

Reaction score
loved this on fm10 so after the liverpool chelsea game I will download it :D

Reaction score
looks a great idea mate, but u shud keep the name BLACKPOOL and also keep the stadium name bloomfield road

Last edited:
Reaction score
looks a great idea mate, but u shud keep the name BLACKPOOL and also keep the stadium name bloomfield road
its been a database idea running year by year, a member who doesnt come online started it about 3 years ago, so i thought i'd carry it on. taking away the FM-Base name would kill off the trend tbh..

Reaction score
sill waiting for this to be validated :D cant wait to play it :)

Reaction score
when is the editor to be updated to allow you to edit leagues

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

anybody not get stadiums in games

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Saving the World
Reaction score
Might be an idea to upload it to megaupload/mediafire Harry ;)

Reaction score
when is the editor to be updated to allow you to edit leagues

---------- post added at 12:21 am ---------- previous post was at 12:20 am ----------

---------- post added at 12:22 am ---------- previous post was at 12:21 am ----------

gtfo.

Reaction score
Will definitely download this, but it's LORD Alan Sugar :p

True, that peerage cost him a fair bit!

Yeovil into cup R2 also :)

I am new to this forum so this kind of databse update is brand new to me so will try it - sounds great though :)

Reaction score
Anyone tried this recently? I just started a new save with this and I am struggling on who to sign.