FM Base Rovers - PS3 - FIFA11 - ProClub

Brian

Shelbourne Researcher
Reaction score
***READ THIS BEFORE REQUESTING TO JOIN***​

FM-Base Rovers is a FIFA 10 Pro Club ran by Jonesy and Brian 95. We do take it quite seriously, but we have fun while playing it. We Contact via MSN, PMing eachother and PS3 Messaging. If you want to get other peoples MSN's, Don't Be Afraid to ask them. Don't be afraid to talk to fellow team mates. With most things there will be rules, And here they are:​

Rules:

• Minimum Of 50 Posts or Premium Members - To make sure they are regular FM-Basers.
  • No Abusing Other Members - If you abuse other members, You will be banned from the club, and a mod will be told.
  • Make sure you play - At The Moment, We have alot of players, that have never played.
  • Keep us Informed - If you are unavailable, Please tell us. We Obviously respect if you are unable to play.
  • Complaints - If you have any complaints, Please PM me or Jonesy. This is to stop Spamming & Arguments on the page.
  • We Welcome Feedback - We welcome If you have feed back. If You have any suggestions, please inform us.
  • We Are all equal. - The Managers are not Special.
  • Have Fun - Finally, Don't take it to personally, We're not the best, but i feel our teamwork is great.
  • Playing a Game - Do not muck about, and please do not quit unless you have to. Theres nothing more annoying.

Current Members:
Managers
Brian95 - Arthurisgreat
Jonesy - PlatniumPie
Neall - Neall11
Current Players
Billy - BillyRedrup
Robson-Musgrave - Robson-Musgrave
jGibbard - gibbo_90
Nilelg5 - Nilelg5
mfage1 - mfage18

We're All Equal:
Even though Brian95, Jonesy and Neall are Club managers. We will listen to you And you have a say in how the club is ran. But obviously Brian95, Jonesy and Neall don't like something, They will cast a vote on what the Team thinks is best.​

My Definition Of Spamming:
My Definition Of Spamming is Going off topic. Going Off topic is pointless, PM if you want to chat about random things.
--
Our Online Page Here
--​

**FEEL FREE TO REQUEST GAMES AND ORGANIZE YOUR OWNS!!**

**CHAT ABOUT THE CLUB BELOW**

**PLEASE DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC**

We also have an IRC room
If you follow the instructions here and replace the channel #FMBase with the channel #Proclub you will get to our channel

Sorry to any old members I have left out but we have decided to restart up the club basically so if you would like to rejoin then just say

Last edited:
add me

i might change my PSN for Fifa 11 though not sure will tell you if i do :)

You are in the OP as you already responded on the other thread Calum

I'm not a very good player but if back up is needed I'll play :) PSN: mally1990.

i wouldnt mind joining, BigjgarRFC, clearly i realise i dont have 50 posts, but hey , you dont ask u dont get! right? lol

I'm good at be a pro (on FIFA:SA anyway) so if thats all that is needed i'd be alright to join but a few questions:
1. when are positions sorted?
2. i have laggy internet, and i'm not sure how the system works. if i get disconnected from the game, will this cause problems?
3. Are there set times for games? I'm also starting a club with my mates and wouldn't want any intererence.

Im In Mate, If thats Ok :).. I Play Quite Often And am Very good :).. PSN: Gooner_Jay_96 :)

I'm good at be a pro (on FIFA:SA anyway) so if thats all that is needed i'd be alright to join but a few questions:
1. when are positions sorted?
2. i have laggy internet, and i'm not sure how the system works. if i get disconnected from the game, will this cause problems?
3. Are there set times for games? I'm also starting a club with my mates and wouldn't want any intererence.

1. Positions usually don't matter so much, as long as someone chooses ANY. If, for example, you keep on choosing ST and you don't do a very good job, then it's only fair to let someone else try (not saying your rubbish).
2. No necessarily, I'm laggy and I still play, however if theirs just two of you and you lose connection then the other player on your team is forced to quit due to lack of players.
3. If you join your mates club you can't really join this club.

you guys are all in.
Ryan I thought you were making your own club and a rivalry would be nice. but whatever you decide

I want in on this!

never done pro-club before this should be fun.

I cant remember my PSN id it has loads of silly numbers in I think idk, ill get ya it later brian.

you guys are all in.
Ryan I thought you were making your own club and a rivalry would be nice. but whatever you decide

i have but people seem favourble to this one so yeah lol

also on the rivalry point, i think one between us and the xbox team would be good. i no we cant play eachother but we can compare results etc