• The Sir Bobby Robson Challenge

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • FM Base Champions League

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to the bobby robson challenge but imo there might not be that much time and also it could be very hard gettin the jobs and things, i like the idea of the fm base champions league with some decent rules and knowledge of who is going to do it that could work out well.

possibly do 8 groups of 4, group a all goes arsenal, group b all goes man utd etc.??

i wanna start the champions league now :( i hope i dont get sean or kris

ill put it in my sig, shall i post this as the link??

best wait untill it wins...which it looks like it will

i would love to the bobby robson challenge but imo there might not be that much time and also it could be very hard gettin the jobs and things, i like the idea of the fm base champions league with some decent rules and knowledge of who is going to do it that could work out well.

possibly do 8 groups of 4, group a all goes arsenal, group b all goes man utd etc.??

Thats a thought actually. Depending on the responce we get etc maybe we can randomly draw a selection of big sides that will merit each group

If it continue's to dominate i might close the poll early and set up the champs thread....see if we can progress it more

i think tht would be a good idea as it is clearly going to be the chellenge tht wins

me2, off subject, DC is the net game bk on tonight

Do we say what team's we want to be ???

If so in order

Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs
Man Utd

Any of them

One thing we have to clear up is what database we are going to be using?
chris22 V7 update coming out in a few days

He said like 11th september dident he ???

Ahh well KRIS don't close poll yet start in friday :) when new update come's out will be so much better
and it will give chance for more people to join and will make it better

Status
Not open for further replies.