Alcaraz

Reaction score
FM-Base Signature Making World Cup Group B includes:

Coach Carter
toxicflame
Frankie
TheMjt

Please read the following rules carefully:

1. You must include text in your Signature which pertains to your given topic. It can be funny or wacky etc. It can also refer to another player/manager or official.

2. When you are given a topic eg. Didier Drogba, then you can only put the picture of Didier Drogba in the signature and off no other player/manager/official.

3. The size of the Signature is entirely up to you but it must not exceed FM-Base limits

4. Participants are required to send their Signatures to be my PM by the deadline given. Failure to do so will disqualify the participant from the Competition.

Also Remember that one of the Categories for judging is Public Appeal, so try create such a Signature that the average FM-Base Member will like to use

The Topic for the day is a raw Footballing Talent who moved to the Premiere League this season after an impressive Season in League One:

Jermaine Beckford

jermaine-beckford__1116295c.jpg

The Deadline for Participants to submit their Signatures is 7th November 2010

Happy Sig Making:)

Last edited:
Group of Death

Many people have been asking so let me clarify... You do not have to use the pic I added to the OP, I just added the pic to give the Thread some colour :)

This has Toxicflame's name all over it I think.

I'm still very rusty, Frankie has only just started to make them again and will be rusty and I Themjt Imo isn't as good as him, so unless one of us pulls something ace off.

Toxicflame to win.

This has Toxicflame's name all over it I think.

I'm still very rusty, Frankie has only just started to make them again and will be rusty and I Themjt Imo isn't as good as him, so unless one of us pulls something ace off.

Toxicflame to win.

Mind games already, eh ;)

I cannot wait to see the outcome of this thread, should be very interesting.

Top 2 go from each group, so u might all have a chance to grap second spot... behind toxicflame ofcourse

Top 2 go from each group, so u might all have a chance to grap second spot... behind toxicflame ofcourse

Can't really say that. Not exactly fair coming from a "judge"

Your comment would suggest otherwise, all I'm saying on the matter though.