FM-Base Signature Making World-Cup Qtr Finals Poll

Vote for your Favourite Signature

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
come on guys keep voting, we need more voters to get a definite result

I sent you a new sig to replace this one. It's on your VM wall.

Anyway I voted nathans too, I know how much effort he put into it and it was the best outcome.

I sent you a new sig to replace this one. It's on your VM wall.

you did?, well hardly matters considering ur one of the leaders and anyways the top 3 go into the next round :D

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

ok guys due to me being a complete ****, Toddzy had sent me another sig so I have updated the OP, sorry again

you did?, well hardly matters considering ur one of the leaders and anyways the top 3 go into the next round :D

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

ok guys due to me being a complete ****, Toddzy had sent me another sig so I have updated the OP, sorry again
Nah, I liked the previous one better.

Tbh changing the signature halfway through the voting is a bit stupid as the voters voted for the other one.

But 7 people have already voted for his other one? Sounds harsh, especially since this one is probably better but surely it's not fair on others if Toddzy can enter another sig halfway through voting? Just saying. If they're ok with it then..

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Tbh changing the signature halfway through the voting is a bit stupid as the voters voted for the other one.

This.

:(, yeah well I know I screwed up this round totally so i really have no idea cos then toddzy will be after me, gosh I was so stupid :(,

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

Nah, I liked the previous one better.

fine let me speak to toddzy, sorry for my arguably idiotic actions i know I was a ******* idiot

Just thought I'd point out I had sent you another one which IMO was better. Very content with 3rd though so no harm done :).

Between AussieOchoa and the one on Alcaraz's wall from Toddzy. Went for Toddzy in the end.

Just thought I'd point out I had sent you another one which IMO was better. Very content with 3rd though so no harm done :).

He did change it before, but the general consensus was that you couldn't change sigs halfway through voting...

He did change it before, but the general consensus was that you couldn't change sigs halfway through voting...

keep goin and u can take over from scott one day mate :p

Poll is closed, guessing I've won the quarter finals ;).