FM-Base Signature Making World Cup- Quaterfinals

Alcaraz

Reaction score
Ok the people who have successfully negiotiated the Group Stage and have reached the Quarter-Finals are:

1. Ed Syers
2. AussieOchoa
3. Toxicflame
4. Neall
5.Toddzy
6. Dunc
7. Nathan

Since the Public Appeal Category will now be decided by a poll, I feel that to increase the appeal of your Signature, it would be better to make your text funny instead of just the footballer's name but its your choice.

Attention!

A new rule to allow all of you to further explore your creative boundaries is that now you are allowed to put another Player/Official/Manager along with the footballer given in the topic.

But you cannot put a person who is not related to football in any way eg. Roger Federer in your Signature although you can put owners if you like.

Also I received quite a few PMs with people telling me that their not in the mood to make a Signature thats why they will make their's basic, honestly if your not prepared to do a proper Signature and submit it you rather not waste my or your time.

Ok so lets get back to the Topic:

The Topic is another football who has faced severe criticism for his rough challenges which have probably tarnished the career's of a few players

Nigel De Jong

Good Luck and happy Sig-Making :)

Woo. Makes more sense for it to be a public vote :)

What happened about Coach Carters sig in the last round then? Seems a bit harsh to completely ignore him and then not involve him in this round when it seems to be a mistake your end.

What happened about Coach Carters sig in the last round then? Seems a bit harsh to completely ignore him and then not involve him in this round when it seems to be a mistake your end.

XDmate he did not even submit his sig, even if he did he did not send me a VM or PM clarifying but he did not send me a sig:p

Pretty sure he even said in the first thread 'Sent mine in'.

He seems to think he did..

Pretty sure he even said in the first thread 'Sent mine in'.

Ok he said it, but if he really did send his sig in he would have kicked up a big fuss on the results thread on why he was ignored but he did not, I think I am a decent person not to ignore someone like that

Ok he said it, but if he really did send his sig in he would have kicked up a big fuss on the results thread on why he was ignored but he did not, I think I am a decent person not to ignore someone like that

He did ask two times, to which you ignored him, two times.

He did ask two times, to which you ignored him, two times.

ahh... I think i recall the PMs sent to me dont I?... , really its a pointless arguement cos he did not even send me a sig

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

He seems to think he did..

Mate just because I dissapprove of ur tactic does not really allow u to troll on my thread especially since ur not even part of this competition in any way, everyone has their own opinions u dont need to take it to heart:(

Sent in my sig, I think I may have gone a bit over the top though.

Sent mine in aswell now, didn't spend very long on it though.

Re did mine, need to send it in though. Hopefully the outcome will be better now it's public vote.

No offence Alcaraz but don't expect me to help you again in the judging as you didn't even use my comments. Also, personally I think that someone with more graphic experience should be running this competition. :/

I think the deadline has now passed, safe to say we can move on.