Sorry but where do i put this after I've downloaded the file?
C:\Users\YourComputerUserNameHere\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins

Once done with that and you are in the game, go to: Preferences | Advanced | Interface | Uncheck the "Use caching to decrease page loading times" | Check box "Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences" | click on Confirm and the game should reload to where you can select the skin.

why skin dont have opposite instrucition in match? only on start

Hi

Ive downloaded skin and saved in the 'Skins' folder and followed below instructions but i still get just the 3 default options of skins. Any help appreciated as really keen on this skin!

C:\Users\YourComputerUserNameHere\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins

Once done with that and you are in the game, go to: Preferences | Advanced | Interface | Uncheck the "Use caching to decrease page loading times" | Check box "Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences" | click on Confirm and the game should reload to where you can select the skin.

hi can anyone guide me on this, i have the skin up and running except for the stadium pics? It was working perfectly on FLUT skin, am i doing something wrong or is there a specific pack for stadiums for this skin. Ive tried importing them into both graphic folders that i have. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5481.JPG
    IMG_5481.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_5482.JPG
    IMG_5482.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 160
The skin is nice but can I somehow change the color of the greenish that is everywhere to match team colors ?

Please indicate the height and weight displayed in "Overview". ?

p/s: And date of birth

Last edited:
Hi guys,
where is the instant result button when in the team screen?

It appears in the titlebar in the match preview screen (where you pick formation) ball icon.

Please indicate the height and weight displayed in "Overview". ?

p/s: And date of birth

These are already in the player overview, first section under the player pic. Height/Age/Weight left to right

What's the usual? Sorry I'm new to changing skins ect and the stadium pack I have either isn't working or is in the wrong folder?

Stadium backgrounds and mini stadium backgrounds (on fmscout or sortitoutsi)

wkdsoul:

Thank you for the reply buddy, it's working! (y) I really like this skin, I will continue to use it until the release of fm21!

Just a few more questions:

-The images in front of a match are made like the flut skin, but in flut this is shown with a picture of de stadion. Is this possible to bring in the stadion picture?

RB Leipzig - VfB Stuttgart_ Opstellingen-2.png

- 1) If i open the clubinfo page, i see a picture of the stadium. Is it possible to put the name above it?
- 2) There is a way to show the player's number in the square box next to his picture?

RB Leipzig_ Profiel.png

Would be nice if I could change this! I want to thank you for the great work you have put in for this skin right now, looks great!

Greetz! (y)?

The stadium name is already under the picture, that is down to a resolution issuse or zoom you are using,.