Morning,

the submit squad button has gone from the tactics screen when going into the game only way in is by pressing space bar could you fix this please?

Morning,

Have to say this is the best skin I have ever used on FM absolutely love it, is there any way of getting rid of the changing room backing when you do your team talks as it can be difficult to see things. Also like the comment above the submit team button seems to of disappeared. Otherwise cracking work on the skin like I said the best one I have ever used. Nearly forgot I don't know whether its I need to zoom in or out in the preferences but the some stats on the stats on the players profile page you cant see the whole word like I think for goalkeeper Tendency (Punching) 15 but its Tendency (Punch...… 15 as an example.

Thanks

Morning,

the submit squad button has gone from the tactics screen when going into the game only way in is by pressing space bar could you fix this please?

Updated. thank you

everytime i try to open the rar file it says its broken.. tried to download this since u made it.. anyone know what to do

K-048.png.7ccf361454d140d27aef2d8172a8a00b.png

You could install these scoreboards on the FMBase2020 skin or have some other skin with those scores.

Last edited:
K-048.png.7ccf361454d140d27aef2d8172a8a00b (1).png

How to place these leaderboards on the FM Base skin?

Attachments

• 1594056824039.png
    1594056824039.png
    312 bytes · Views: 102
How come i don't have players ages on their page under their pic. also how do you get the stadiums??