FM Base Story Awards 2015 Revamped!

Why don't we all meet up on Steam possibly and discuss it there? We can discuss a few categories at a time, while the other judges can get back to me via any way for their choices. :)

OK mate, I'm at work today but tomorrow morning works for me. In the mean time might as well rangle who ever you can & get their opinions just in case we are not all available at the same time.

There is also the awards thread on Disco's FM-Base Steam group we could use?

OK mate, I'm at work today but tomorrow morning works for me. In the mean time might as well rangle who ever you can & get their opinions just in case we are not all available at the same time.

There is also the awards thread on Disco's FM-Base Steam group we could use?

Alright, we need anyone to post their opinions either on the thread, or via a PM to me. :)

Might be worth you putting something in the story section, that'll generate you more interest.

Story of the Year Contenders:

1. Jamie Carragher - A Managers Story
(By xJamieWilliams)

2. Malmo FF - A Swedish Adventure
(By PatrickLFC)

3. Life After Depor...
(By Lippo255)

4. Liverpool F.C. The 5 Year Plan
(By Brendn)

5. Alfa Romeo Metaphor II + III
(By Enrico Pucci)

Vote here - Straw Poll

Best Presentation Nominees

1. Liverpool F.C. The 5 Year Plan
(By Brendn)

2. The rise of Fulham
(By mask0991)

3. Come On You Bees!
(By Alain Orsoni)

4. All Aboard! - The Managerial Rollercoaster
(By Werrett)

Vote here -
http://strawpoll.me/5833139

Omg! Just checked the voting for SotY, could be a massive upset in the works!

Lippo,it's i shame you didn't received not even a single vote i mean your story is awesome,makes me wonder where are those who's said your's the best one.
I mean,i wanted to vote 4 of them,all are top,but hardly decided to go on with Jamie's ,he's and his incredible career was amazing...
I really enjoyed so much reading all your stories,many congrats,you truly are LEGENDS:xJamie,Brendn,Lippo and Patty !

Lippo,it's i shame you didn't received not even a single vote i mean your story is awesome,makes me wonder where are those who's said your's the best one.
I mean,i wanted to vote 4 of them,all are top,but hardly decided to go on with Jamie's ,he's and his incredible career was amazing...
I really enjoyed so much reading all your stories,many congrats,you truly are LEGENDS:xJamie,Brendn,Lippo and Patty !

Thats the thing mate, every one of those stories were, & still are, so great. Its an honour just to be nominated. Wouldnt be bothered if i didnt get a vote!

You think about some of the great stories that missed out!

Just proud that the other judges (definitely not me) saw fit to nominate me really. :)

Definitely agree. I was completely shocked at even being nominated, honestly I feel like my story is at least a tier below the likes of Brendn's, Enrico's, Jamie's and Lippo's, along with others such as CantGetEnoughOfJelavic's and Yeti's which inexplicably missed out. It's a huge honour, and I echo Lippo, I couldn't believe I got nominated.

Whoever wins will definitely be deserving, that's for sure

Best Writing Nominees

1. Alfa Romeo Metaphor II + III
(By Enrico Pucci)

2. Out from the Red into the...
(By Yeti01)

3. Road to Glory
(By CantGetEnoughOfJelavic)

4. A Walk In My Boots - A B.a.P Story
(By Meehar)

Vote Here -
Straw Poll

Went for A Walk In My Boots ...... wait that doesn't look right... I mean I voted for it

Some very interesting results so far...

Just a reminder, for anyone with an opinion to contact Lewie on Steam or via PM to discuss possible nominations for the other categories. I know from experience that making all these decisions is not easy & is way too much for one guy to handle.

So, if you find yourself with some free time, get in contact & have your say. These awards are as much for you guys as they are for the writers.

Thanks, Chris. :)

Some very interesting results so far...

Just a reminder, for anyone with an opinion to contact Lewie on Steam or via PM to discuss possible nominations for the other categories. I know from experience that making all these decisions is not easy & is way too much for one guy to handle.

So, if you find yourself with some free time, get in contact & have your say. These awards are as much for you guys as they are for the writers.

Thanks, Chris. :)

Agreed, my Steam name is Lewie100 - FM Base if any are interested. :)

Best Multiplayer Nominees

1. Disclaimer89's BPL Chairman Game 2015
(By Disclaimer89, obviously, continued by Znik and TheJoshster + many more Chairmen)

2. FM Base World Cup
(By Mkmillwall + 31 others)

3. The FM Base Ashes
(Started by Godfish93 + Lippo255, others include Yeti01, PatrickLFC, Feliks, Kaarto7, lewie100, Disclaimer89, Matt419 and CraigWL)

4. BaP Team Mode Story - US Against Them
(From Telstar + 23 players)

Vote Here -
Straw Poll

Thats the thing mate, every one of those stories were, & still are, so great. Its an honour just to be nominated. Wouldnt be bothered if i didnt get a vote!

You think about some of the great stories that missed out!

Just proud that the other judges (definitely not me) saw fit to nominate me really. :)

Yes,i know,but i haven't read that stories,Jela's,Yety's,Enrico's... So i couldn' give a report. :p

Bump, 20 votes in the Story of the Year poll, good work for a 'dead' forum! :p

BUMP. Don't forget about the FM15 story awards. Some very tight categories thus far.....

Lewie, don't you have a category or 2 to post? :p

Wow, I've levelled the vote for SOTY. It's closer than I thought. Malmo And JC joint first

Wow, I've levelled the vote for SOTY. It's closer than I thought. Malmo And JC joint first

Yeah, there are a couple of categories that are really on a knifes edge. Some surprising results too! Has been very interesting to follow :)