Fm Base team scout talent again

Barca_Boy

Reaction score
TOMAS SIVOK first noticed by the Fm base team as a gem

i saw this today on sky sports and suddenly realised that it was over 3 months since we first started talking about how good this player is its now officail after many debates on good defensive midfielders we finally have some proof

Milan and Internazionale are both interested in signing two Czech players.

Zdenek Grygera of Ajax and Sparta Prague midfielder Tomas Sivok are both interesting the San Siro clubs as they prepare to battle for the pair's services.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one

I remember on Cm4 or 03/04 I came acroos Tim Howard, who had just moved to Juve from Metrostars :D

I came across Darren Fletcher on CM 00/01 when he was 16 and have been in love ever since

Kennedy Bakirciglu - Had trials had West Ham

Kim Kallstorm - at Rennes now

Mark Kerr - at Dundee Utd now

To Madeira, oh wait he wasn't real :(

Heres a new one :

Arsenal have tied up a deal to sign the world's tallest footballer, 6ft 10 Nikola Zigic, from Red Star Belgrade. In his first two seasons at Red Star, he scored 55 goals in 77 games. (Star).

Gabriel Agbonlahore of Aston Villa. He starts FM06 in Villa's U18's. I gave him his England debut a few seasons in and he scored twice. He made his real life Villa debut yesterday against Everton and scored.

There have been loads down the years but I can't think of any more at the moment.

Freddy Guarin is a good example of 'these' players.

Maybe this happens because the scouts that work for SI make note of the stats so they will be somewhat accurate so the great players in the game must of impressed whoever decided their stats. Thats my thought anyway.

Again, on CM4 or 03/04, i found Mika Varynen from Finland i think, and although hes not world class or owt, hes a regular at PSV.

I also had a game with Sao Paulo, and regulars in my first team were Ricardinho, Kaka, Julio Baptista and Luis fabiano to name a few!

clackerbag said:
Maybe this happens because the scouts that work for SI make note of the stats so they will be somewhat accurate so the great players in the game must of impressed whoever decided their stats. Thats my thought anyway.

Well obviously, they don't just give players randon attributes