Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Kris, HoneyMonster, you have an invite to get thrashed along with Sean in this league. Easiest £10k I could ever make... >_>:p

Will post screenies when the leagues underway.

Are you Ton-Tons going to do an FM-Base league then or what?

tbh ive gotten a bit bored of it, playing fm08 atm lol

boo 2 u sean. Me, lee and lloyd cud do, i'll leave it up 2 them

tbh ive gotten a bit bored of it, playing fm08 atm lol

I dont get much time at the moment so Im just playing what FML games I can. Its more enjoyable if you only have a few games a day. Im well addicted...

The fixtures have been drawn girls. More updates to come...

Kris, I can smell your *** in the rankings. You know Im on your smoke and im gonna overtake ya... :knockout:

Eeeeeeeeeasy money. :p

Well me and Kris have played each other once, home and away. Heres the outcome so far...

Excuses excuses.... And the latest...

Good stuff so far Booz. Just wait until I get playing and unleash the mighty Milevskiy on you though :D

Good job you're not against Dairylee though as they have Milevskiy and Obafemi Martins up front!

Are you Ton-Tons going to do an FM-Base league then or what?

Trying to get one started. Probably going to be Me, Robbo (Andal r.i.p) and LLoyd.

Only going to have a home and away fixture the first time round. Maybe increase it for the next season :)

HoneyMonster did me 2-0 at home last night :mad:. Will post screenies when I can sign in.

good stuff hopefully my new tactic will work and i will win this thing

Beat Lloyd 3-0 and 4-2 with Dairylee. Too easy hehe. Also got this achievement after beating him the first time...

"By avoiding defeat in the 4-2 win against young English manager Lloyd Evans's penniless Ossett Wanderers your side have now gone unbeaten for 10 matches and have unlocked the 'Unbeaten Streak 3' achievement!"

Poor penniless Lloyd.

I thought this was quite funny...

Haha yeh I got that when I beat someone 7-0 :D

Yup I am penniless tbh probs will be till end of beta stage.

Tonton league is over.

lee won 10 points, me 4, and lloyd 3

Lloyd last, that's all that matters :D

I'll start it again in a few days (maybe for money this time if your banks will allow it lol).

I'd rather not enter a comp were i have no chance of winning anything back :D

Hey youve got every chance of winning something back. Just ask Sean, 5-3!

Heres how the mini-leagues shaping up...