FM Base UEFA Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown111222

Arteta<3!
Reaction score
This is for the people who have finished the CL challenge or didn't manage to get in there or DC's 1 Off Challenge.
There will be 4 groups of 4 so thats 16 and the teams will be;
Everton
Aston Villa
Fulham
Tottenham
We will be using the 2009/10 season db (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1034)
And the deadline is 12 days after we get all the groups sorted
Transfers Allowed.
No Cheating!
Thanks.

People:
Robson.Musgrave.95
Granth5
Gooner93

Last edited:
Good god! How many of these is there!

are we going to use chris' new update for this one?

just to tell you this shouldnt be running i was the first one to set one of these up so he shouldnt be able to

is there a prize for the winner like the champions league?

just to tell you this shouldnt be running i was the first one to set one of these up so he shouldnt be able to
He can do what he wants, just coz you were the first to do it doesn't mean anyone else can, Kris done it, DC999 done it, your not moaning at them are you? So if you don't like it go complain to people that care.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Btw I'm out because Chris22's new update sucks

is there a prize for the winner like the champions league?

a reputation of being a brilliant FM player

and we will be using an update which is really good link in first post

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

He can do what he wants, just coz you were the first to do it doesn't mean anyone else can, Kris done it, DC999 done it, your not moaning at them are you? So if you don't like it go complain to people that care.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Btw I'm out because Chris22's new update sucks

Cheers for stickin up for me mate haha and we aren't using that one anymore, i found a new one which is really good

My bad not Chris22's update, but apparently is suppose to have Robben and Sneijder at different teams are they are not, so it's useless really, and the only good updates are the ones with CA and PA changes because it makes it more realistic

ill play but someone will have to explain how this works am new to this

fine but fell free to play both mine is called fm base europa league

oh lfclover im sorry ive only just seen your thread, could someone please close this

Status
Not open for further replies.