Disclaimer89

Reaction score
Usually we just get the rare ''Kitchens for sale'' spam...

But the general chat is being spammed like crazy! I dont need help with my marriage fool!

So yeah mods, tried messaging one of you to have a look! Maybe this will get your attention, if you missed my inbox message :)

EDIT: Seems you guys sorted it just as I posted this! :) Feel free to remove this then.

Cheers.

Yeah not sure what's going on. I'm banning them as I see them, but I can't remove certain threads because they're not in my forum jurisdiction. You need a super mod to get off their **** and do their job for that (COUGH ******* COUGH MIKE). ;)

Last edited:
There, I've cleaned General Chat. All good! Be on your way, citizen.

Whenever I see spam, I usually just click report, type "spam", put on a pot of coffee and try to get on with my life.

GodCubed can you use the easy cleanup tool? If yes it makes things easier. If not i will nudge Sean to make it so.

View attachment 338698

Last edited:
Yeah not sure what's going on. I'm banning them as I see them, but I can't remove certain threads because they're not in my forum jurisdiction. You need a super mod to get off their **** and do their job for that (COUGH ******* COUGH MIKE). ;)

I've been at work for 12 hours!

It's not just here-I've seen some of these spamming the bejesus out of the Hearthstone forums aswell-even Blizzard are struggling to keep them at bay.

On a side I do use the easy cleanup tool, but there are some I can't delete as the "user" registered after a certain period of time. So I have been able to remove some when I've seen them, but some I can't

Thanks for the heads up Telstar.

It would be great if anyone does see any spambot post that they report the post by clicking on the little warning triangle icon at the bottom left of a post.

Does anyone know here I can find cheap kitchens?

WOW, those guys just don't give up. They are just going to spam and spam.

You're right, they don't give up...

Image%202014-09-07%20at%201.10.05%20pm.png

Cute :p
2014-08-2400001.jpg

Last column. 190k blocked spambots.