FM Base World Cup Prediction League - Prizes for the Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done mine first time confident :p will do rubbish probs haha but all for fun :D

Can't do the first game, south africa vs mexico. Because it sees it as already kicked off at 10am UK time. But the game isn't on for another 5 hours, so I lose points already one first prediction? :(

Can't do the first game, south africa vs mexico. Because it sees it as already kicked off at 10am UK time. But the game isn't on for another 5 hours, so I lose points already one first prediction? :(

Hmm, I will see if we can fix that for you. I was just about to post asking everyone to hurry up too.

Sorry about that. It's because the server time is 5 hours fast. I will have to close FM-Base at some point tonight for 5 hours so I can change it to the correct time.

iv done mine, as games just kicked off cant do first 2 matches but see how it goes

Done mine except the first two because of the already mentioned time error. Good luck guys :D

done mine, they do count dont they?

i only got 3 points i think. Got the SA game right, just the ****** french ****** up like usual.

cheers mate same to you, when new fm is out il contact you about a net game if you have any spare time. i cant wait to take newcastle to europe

Did all my predictions 2 days ago but the server/my internet :p was really slow so didn't register them. Can't be bothered now :'(

Callum_Arsenal is above me :S
time for suicide...

only on two points but have only been one goal out on the mexico game
**** keeper

Just done mine.

Although, I've missed 3 games, so thats my excuse for not winning.

So low scoring games.. :(

I thought Jambulani will do the trick and we'll see more goals... but **** :(

Status
Not open for further replies.