FM Base World Cup Prediction League - Prizes for the Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
finished putting in my digits :) we shall see

missed all the games up to the Italy-Paraguay game, but I'm curious to see what going to happen now >:)

Ha, the Italy-Paraguay game is the first scoreline I have got right.

ok can someone clear up the scoring setup for this, ive clearly missed it and am slightly confused! obviously its 4 points if u get the result bang on, but some games im getting the result correct but the score wrong and sometimes getting 1 point other times 2 points which is puzzling to me lol

Im rank 44 on 18 points, not too bad when theres 36 pages of players!

Nothing short of a disaster for me,thus far.

ok can someone clear up the scoring setup for this, ive clearly missed it and am slightly confused! obviously its 4 points if u get the result bang on, but some games im getting the result correct but the score wrong and sometimes getting 1 point other times 2 points which is puzzling to me lol

For each match you will get points as follows:

1pt - Correct winner
2pts - Correct winner & goal difference
4pts - Exact result

11th atm, need to make a push for the top, come on spain!

18 points so far... including correct scores for England v USA, Holland v Denmark & Japan v Camaroon.

Is there a league table anywhere that someone could point me in the direction of?

I am on 24 points not bad.
On the first page

I'm 4th on total rankings, right behind Jake, JP and Lee. That's the important thing :)

Bill isn't even predicting the World Cup scores, do I think that's just mine and your job.

How do we mark our predictions for the last 16?
Do we put the FT/ET result?

For example> Uruguay V Korea, 1-1 after ET but Uruguay win 5-4 on pens.
If i predict 1-1 and the pen scenario happens do i get 4pts?

just what I wondered - I would believe that it is the result after 90 mins though

Status
Not open for further replies.