FM Base World Cup Prediction League - Prizes for the Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the first set of prize winners....

PRIZE WINNERS

After Group Stages
Jakerloo and aciddrinker with 62 points.
After Group Stages (Premium Members Only)
MunchkinCurt with 54 points.

Congratulations to the first set of prize winners....

PRIZE WINNERS

After Group Stages
Jakerloo and aciddrinker with 62 points.
After Group Stages (Premium Members Only)
MunchkinCurt with 54 points.

The two members initially listed have 0 posts... Surely they don't qualify as members? (And I'm not saying this so I will get the prize as I am nowhere near the top, I just think it should go to an active member).

**** sake slipped behind curt! better catch him up! :p

Rank 754 with 29 points.

What a disaster.

The two members initially listed have 0 posts... Surely they don't qualify as members? (And I'm not saying this so I will get the prize as I am nowhere near the top, I just think it should go to an active member).

This.

People can also make multiple accounts to bid numerous times too. Are there any counter-measures to prevent this from happening?

This.

People can also make multiple accounts to bid numerous times too. Are there any counter-measures to prevent this from happening?
The winner can be and will be checked for dupe accounts.

just what I wondered - I would believe that it is the result after 90 mins though

Yup it turns out the result is whatever the score was after 90 minutes as the USA v Ghana score has gone down as 1-1.

Exactly what I was thinking.

The first page is full of members that I have never seen on the forum.

Well, I am starting to fail miserably. :(

Yup it turns out the result is whatever the score was after 90 minutes as the USA v Ghana score has gone down as 1-1.

No it hasn't...

I predicted 1-1

Score says 1-2 Ghana...

ive been ripped off of 4 points for usa-ghana match aswell, anywhere you predict scores it counts as 90mins play! at 1-1 the points should be issued, if extra time counts then anyone who guessed a draw should have been notified that they must pick a winning side for each game surely?? does penalties now come into it too?? :S

i think it goes on 90 mins or (aet)

anywhoIm still top premium with a 3pt advantage ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.