FM Base World Cup Prediction League - Prizes for the Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
outrage - penalty score equals the final score. WFT???

ive been ripped off of 4 points for usa-ghana match aswell, anywhere you predict scores it counts as 90mins play! at 1-1 the points should be issued, if extra time counts then anyone who guessed a draw should have been notified that they must pick a winning side for each game surely?? does penalties now come into it too?? :S
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mu8MrCR5pQ"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

just a game oO) btw i think you have to pick the penalty score. Im not complaining i picked 2-1 ghana when they playedUsa and that was the final score therefore im correct?

Ridiculous having the penalty score as the final score

Yeah I agree. It's not me who provides the scores though it is all entered by the creator of the program so I can't do anything about it. There have been quite a few complaints though telling them that the scores should be recorded after 90 minutes.

With some real big name strikers left in, the battle to win the Golden Boot this year is still open. Higuain and Villa lead the table with four each but Fabiano, Gyan and Muller are all still in with a shout on three. Who will score the most?

With some real big name strikers left in, the battle to win the Golden Boot this year is still open. Higuain and Villa lead the table with four each but Fabiano, Gyan and Muller are all still in with a shout on three. Who will score the most?

that has nothing to do with this thread oO)

Well looks like i cant win as im on 65 points and theres 2 games left to predict with top being 12 points ahead of me but im 26th atm so maybe a last minute push into the top 20. ;)

:'( I actually though i could finally do well on this one, i have been proved harshly wrong

Well, on total ranking I came 5th which is respectable I guess. At least I wasn't beat by Redders. Woo.

Not sure whether I will predict next season, I don't want to ruin my showing this season with a poor one for the next.

uarr.png
60calum_arsenal

PRIZE WINNERS
After Group Stages
Jakerloo and aciddrinker with 62 points.
After Group Stages (Premium Members Only)
MunchkinCurt with 54 points.

End of Tournament
Jakerloo and Lee with 81 points.
End of Tournament (Premium Members Only)
MunchkinCurt with 73 points.

Well done to the prize winners. Congratulations.

Its all about to predict and win all the goodies offered by the producers and the Fm base FIFA world cup also provides the prizes for the winners of the contest.

Its all about to predict and win all the goodies offered by the producers and the Fm base FIFA world cup also provides the prizes for the winners of the contest.

1, What? oO)
2. Bumped a thread thats 5-6 months old?

Status
Not open for further replies.