Nation: Romania
Second nation(s): none
Preferred Squad Number: 14
Languages: Romanian,English,German
Weight: 63
Height: 164
Left / Right foot: Left
Position (1 natural, 2 accomplished): ST - natural , no accomplished
Strongest 5 Attributes: Finishing , Acceleration , Dribbling , Technique, Long Shots
Weakest 5 Attributes: Dirtiness, Injury Proeness , Aggression , Tackling , Jumping
Maximum of 3 of the following:
PPM(s): Lob Keeper
Favourite Club(s): Arsenal , Newcastle and Leicester City
Disliked Club(s): Man Utd , Nottingham Forest , Derby County , Sunderland
Favourite Personnel(s): Arsene Wenger , Alan Shearer , Thierry Henry , Sven Goran Eriksson (sp)
Disliked Personnel(s): Sir Alex Ferguson , Steve Bruce , Cristiano Ronaldo , El-Hadji Diouf

Cal, i think i made some mistake on my profile ..
Can i change it?

City of Birth: Osaka
Nation: Japanese
Second nation(s): None
Languages: English, Japanese

Cheers mate ..

Cal, i think i made some mistake on my profile ..
Can i change it?

City of Birth: Osaka
Nation: Japanese
Second nation(s): None
Languages: English, Japanese

Cheers mate ..

I saw that name sounds very Japanese and I'm quite shocked to know that you're Chinese...

I owe you guys an apology; I told you that I would be the first to actually finish one of these, and I still fully intend to! However, due to GCSEs coming up in about 10 weeks I've faced a reality check that I need to start doing, basically, shitloads of revision. Stupid timetable sorted out and everything :mad:, but I thought that I should let you guys know instead of leaving the thread to rot :p

Anyway, I'm really sorry about this, but I'm going to have to delay the finishing of this database until Summer. However, the good news is that after my last exam (mid-June) I have the holiday of all holidays XD and I will have nothing better to do than sit around all day on the Editor :p

Sorry again guys,
CalumE5

Only GCSEs Callum, you really don't need to revise that much. But I look forward to it being resumed in the summer

I owe you guys an apology; I told you that I would be the first to actually finish one of these, and I still fully intend to! However, due to GCSEs coming up in about 10 weeks I've faced a reality check that I need to start doing, basically, shitloads of revision. Stupid timetable sorted out and everything :mad:, but I thought that I should let you guys know instead of leaving the thread to rot :p

Anyway, I'm really sorry about this, but I'm going to have to delay the finishing of this database until Summer. However, the good news is that after my last exam (mid-June) I have the holiday of all holidays XD and I will have nothing better to do than sit around all day on the Editor :p

Sorry again guys,
CalumE5

How much work have you done?

See above. Sorry for the delay, but it will get done in the summer. About 130 players done I think I was on.