FM-Base's Official Facebook Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter HarryinHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 264
  • Views Views 21K
Who is Miami-James McLaughlin?

Had the most hilarious argument with his best diss calling me a "Paki-Somalian pedo".. He then blocked me XD

Anyone know?

Bray Flores
add me if you want, i added Alex, but he ignored me :'(

Bray Flores
add me if you want, i added Alex, but he ignored me :'(

I don't blame him.

Who is Miami-James McLaughlin?

Had the most hilarious argument with his best diss calling me a "Paki-Somalian pedo".. He then blocked me XD

Anyone know?

His username is Jamees

I can't remember his username on here, but I'll find out as I talk to him on Facebook sometimes, as we both live in York.

Wasn't it on a picture? I'm sure I saw it..

Last edited:
If by interesting you mean fake, then yes.

yeah lol why on earth would he shut it !

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

I found it intriguing with the direct quotes.

Heard a story that Facebook is going to end on March 15th? You should take it with a pinch of salt.
A story is spreading like wildfire across Facebook this weekend, claiming that the world's most popular social network is closing on March 15th.
The reason? CEO Mark Zuckerberg claims that "managing [Facebook] has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness."
(Enjoy this video? You can check out more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel and subscribe if you like)
There's only one problem with the story. It's not true. Facebook is not going to end on March 15th, and Mark Zuckerberg never said any such thing.
But that's not stopping many many Facebook users spreading the message

Anyone else got the new facebook chat? If you get the option to change, don't accept it. It's ****!!

I never got the option.. It just changed it for me ages ago. I hate it. But as Lee said, Facebook chat has always been a load of tosh.

Never use it. Anyone I talk to on it has my number anyway..

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

DMF Football World | Facebook

Please like that page!

The new Facebook layout is so strange. All down my profile is just clutter. Posts side-to-side and then blanks spaces, looks horrible. G+ > Facebook. Only reason I still have Facebook is because all my friends have it and it makes it easy to organise things.

Back