t0rr3z

Reaction score
Hello! I've been using a FM classic tactic from this site and it's doing wonders for me :p
However, I clicked on my winger (442) and it showed that they were Defensive Wingers, and I would like to switch that. Is there any way to do so? I know that you can change quite a few things in a classic tactic, but it's just a simple thingy...

Thanks a lot.

They cant be defensive wingers as roles dont exist in classic tactic mode. Do you perhaps refer to that the player is considered to be playing well in the role of a Defensive winger, or that his mentality is set to defensive ?

Or do you mean a tactic made in the Tactic Creator ? Then just click on the role and change it.

What I mean is that when I click exactly on the player, it show their stats and highlight some depending on the role selected. When I clicked on the wingers, it highlighted stats such as tackling, marking, crossing, etc. Similar, if not the same, stats to a defensive winger. Here's a pic

884dbde96a5c8c564818edb49ea0b25b.png

What I mean is that when I click exactly on the player, it show their stats and highlight some depending on the role selected. When I clicked on the wingers, it highlighted stats such as tackling, marking, crossing, etc. Similar, if not the same, stats to a defensive winger. Here's a pic

884dbde96a5c8c564818edb49ea0b25b.png

Aha ok, the no, you cant see what the needed stats are for his exact settings as these are tied to a role and dutie ( and here the position)and not a setting. Its the same thing when using the Tactic Creator, the game only looks at the role and dont Consider any tweaks made to it.

What you can do is to put him on an individual training scheme and looks at the stats for an wide mid or AmR etc there.

Aha ok, the no, you cant see what the needed stats are for his exact settings as these are tied to a role and dutie ( and here the position)and not a setting. Its the same thing when using the Tactic Creator, the game only looks at the role and dont Consider any tweaks made to it.

What you can do is to put him on an individual training scheme and looks at the stats for an wide mid or AmR etc there.

Ah ok, thanks mate.

Is that my Il Devasto underdog I see there? :D