RuggyLAD

Reaction score
Anyone had a successful FM classic formation? I have been implementing the plugin tactics for the original game mode but they don't seem to be working. I wish I could create my own but I get frustrated too quickly. Anyone post any good tactics below...

Anyone had a successful FM classic formation? I have been implementing the plugin tactics for the original game mode but they don't seem to be working. I wish I could create my own but I get frustrated too quickly. Anyone post any good tactics below...

Just have a look in the Tactic Section and look for those uplaoded tactics using the Tactic Creator. In half of the threads, you will find a screenshot of a formation where the tactics is made in the Classic tactic mode ( that does not work in FMC) and half of the time, you will see the "roles" and then, its a TC tactic that will work in FMC.

Last edited:
How will I spot the ones created in the tactic creator?

How will I spot the ones created in the tactic creator?

I just wrote that :D Look at the screenshots, If you see "roles" ( and strategies etc, then they look like the ones you are using, then are they are made in the TC)

I just wrote that :D Look at the screenshots, If you see "roles" ( and strategies etc, then they look like the ones you are using, then are they are made in the TC)

But I have use those tactics in classic mode and they don't seem to have the same impact. I think classic mode is diff to normal career mode.

But I have use those tactics in classic mode and they don't seem to have the same impact. I think classic mode is diff to normal career mode.

Its the exact same match engine.The difference is that in Classic Mode ( FMC), you dont have the same influence over the man management. In short, you are playing a much, much more simplified version of the game.

As an example: Lets say you are using a high energy game with lots of pressing(like allmost all plug & plat tactics have). Here, its hugely important that ALL players are motivated and not complacent so the while team works as a unit. IN the the full game, you have more influence over this( and if being a poor manager, you will therefor not get results) whilst in the FMC, you are left to trust that things sort them out them selfes ( meaning that this high energy game might not work at all at times)

Last edited: