xXGrandezaXx

Reaction score
Well done SI this is a brilliant feature in the game, I will not be using it for my own journey but it's just soooo good with a bunch of mates, Football Manager 2013 is the biggest improvement in the game series, again brilliant job SI.

I have played half a season on beta and I think it's great. Apologies if some of my observations are dated but not played FM for years.

Managed to be successful using my own tactics using the team I have been given rather than searching the web for tactics.

I can keep my 'team instructions' to pretty much default and not get battered by everyone.

Not used the transfer market yet so can not comment on that.

Not found the option if it exists but would be good to have a option to 'continue to next game / manager action' I seem to spend a lot of time pressing continue.

I think 10 hours for a season as suggested by the si team might be pretty difficult to start with as I have spend 7 hours already without any transfer activity. ( my pc is not a slow one either )

t skip to next match, all you can really do is holiday to next match :p

I have played half a season on beta and I think it's great. Apologies if some of my observations are dated but not played FM for years.

Managed to be successful using my own tactics using the team I have been given rather than searching the web for tactics.

I can keep my 'team instructions' to pretty much default and not get battered by everyone.

Not used the transfer market yet so can not comment on that.

Not found the option if it exists but would be good to have a option to 'continue to next game / manager action' I seem to spend a lot of time pressing continue.

I think 10 hours for a season as suggested by the si team might be pretty difficult to start with as I have spend 7 hours already without any transfer activity. ( my pc is not a slow one either )

Ive just completed 2nd season with Rangers, only 13 hours spent on it, played all games too.

View attachment 280652