Some fantastic results so far: I'm going to play a run of games now with the finished tactic and the results will be up tomorrow sometime. So far MSN have 38 goals between them after 16.

mmm... I like the tactic. It works well, but how about a DLF instead of a F9. Anyway you should do other tactics, like the Chelsea one, as well as Bayern's and Dortmunds and Manchester United 1999.

The F9 is working really well on my save atm, but you could of course try the DLF. Every game is different so will required different approaches. The idea of my tactics is to provide the foundation of how the team played, not to simply plug and play :)

You could add alot more PIs (player instructions) to the positions. If you give the right PIs for the position, the tactic performs better. And thats what I did to make the tactic more fluent.

You could add alot more PIs (player instructions) to the positions. If you give the right PIs for the position, the tactic performs better. And thats what I did to make the tactic more fluent.

What instructions have you added to the tactic?

It seems a great tactic but most probably it is only good for top teams

It seems a great tactic but most probably it is only good for top teams

As long as you have players with the attributes required to play possession football, it should be fine I imagine. That said, I've only tested it with Barca so as to get it as close as possible to the real thing.

i like ManUtd tactic more than this one,maybe due to match engine