FMCopycat

Reaction score
Hi all,

Some of you might remember the FM Copycat blog that was going a while back for FM 16.
Well, I'm bringing it back and this time it's going to be sticking around for A LOT LONGER.

This time around there will be YouTube clips to support the blog content and more.

To familiarize yourself with the new blog, please click here: FM Copycat - Blog

Please subscribe to the Social Media accounts and YouTube channel through the icons on the home page,
and get ready for lots of interesting content!

FM Copycat

If i remember correctly you had a blog with many IRL tactics. Did you lose somehow that content?

If i remember correctly you had a blog with many IRL tactics. Did you lose somehow that content?

I've just re-launched that blog. The tactics that I covered before will be back up with modifications for FM17.

I have a new update and video coming today on the Arsenal Invincibles :)

NEW BLOG & VIDEO POSTED

Hey everyone,

My take on the Arsenal Invincibles is available here: Blog - FM Copycat

It includes the first FM Copycat YouTube video

There's also a link for the tactic download at the end of the blog post!

For anyone who's been interested in the tactics series on my blog/YouTube:

I've started a new youtube series for FM Legend; where I shortlist players who could fill the boots of some of footballs greatest players over the last couple of decades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEN8OpGa-Q4

MILAN DIAMOND

The latest tactic - The A.C Milan Diamond - is ready for consumption! :p

Check out the blog post and video here: FM Copycat - Blog

It includes Team Instructions, Player Instructions, Key Player Attributes and more

ATTENTION ALL RECREATIONISTS!!

This is not a drill!!

The first ever long-term FM Copycat project is coming in the form of a YouTube story.

In order to make this work both in terms of entertainment and demand, I'd really appreciate if you could pop over to my blog and select an answer on just 2 polls that I've set up.

Regardless of whether you're familiar with the blog or not, your input would be greatly appreciated. (literally will only take 5 seconds of your time)

Thanks in advance!

http://fmcopycat.weebly.com/home/incoming

Last edited: