FM crash during game

jakis

Reaction score
It's the 4th time the game crashes during a match, and the game quits:S could be a bug? because the same thing used to happen on the demo.

Does it say anything or dose it just stop and quit.?

to be honest, my fm has not crashed atall yet? is your computer able to run football manager?

It doesn't say anything, just quits. Yeah, works perfect otherwise, during the matches, there doesn't seem to be any problem then all of a sudden it quits:S

Hmmm not to sure about that then mate.

Best thing you can do is search the Internet and see if anyone else has had the same problem and see what they did to fix it and see it it works for you.

You could also PM Sean i am sure he will no what to do.

Hmmm not to sure about that then mate.

Best thing you can do is search the Internet and see if anyone else has had the same problem and see what they did to fix it and see it it works for you.

You could also PM Sean i am sure he will no what to do.

yeh in fairness id go with what danny said, google it or maybe email sports interactive.

I'm getting so annoyed now!!!

It's the 4th time the game crashes during a match, and the game quits:S could be a bug? because the same thing used to happen on the demo.

I brought the game last week Friday everything was working until about a couple days ago when for some strange reason FM would only crash during games. I first thought it was a one off but every time I play the game crashes and freezes so I have to turn my laptop off of ctrl, alt & del button. I restarted and loaded it again, I can skip games but going on holiday but I want to see match days, please can someone help???

I've uninstalled it and installed again but same problem, has it happend to anyone else?

i got the same problem here, it suddenly quit.. TT

had same thing since i bought the game on release contacted support and they have passed it onto SI who have not bothered to make any contact with me and avoided my emails so i not been able to play the game since i bought it.

!st time i have been disappointed with any of the series but im truely ****** off and find it a absolute joke. This is a issue for a fair margin of people not the majority but a fair few and they just avoid it. Its bullshit.

iv had same problem wit fm crashing during 1st game, no1 seems to have a solution to this!!!

If your specs meet the requirements, could possibly be down to your GPU overheating, a driver issue etc. Make sure you're using the latest graphics drivers (my crashes went after i changed from Catalyst 10.6 to 10.9 fyi), and your machine gets enough airflow. :)

I've had the same problem, about ten games into the season with hereford, playing tenth game when it crashed...

only problem was my last save had been 2nd aug :(

)I've got the crashdump file but no idea what use it is to anybody.