Olliewab

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm creating a 2004 database and I want to change the number of subs from '3 From 7' to '3 from 5' which was how it was in that year. I have tried for hours, and the only way I can think of is editing nation rules, which means that I would need to input all the information for each tier of english football, from prize money to transfer windows etc. and I don't have all the information to do this correctly. Can anyone with more knowledge than me help me out here please?
Thanks

Takes a bit of time to set up, but far from difficult.

When loading up your editor, go to RULES -> ADD NATION RULES -> tick the box that says ADD LOWER DIVISIONS AND CUPS TO EXISTING STRUCTURE -> Select England

After this, you'll have to go to RULES once again, and press CONVERT TO ADVANCED RULES.

This is where it gets tough to maintain the overview, but here goes...

ADVANCED RULES -> LIST -> PREMIER LEAGUE (DEFAULT) -> STAGES -> STAGE 0 - leag (League) -> LEAGUE SETTINGS -> scroll all the way down to SUBSTITUTION RULES -> and you can change it to whatever you like from the dropdown menue.

Another sad thing is, you'll have to do this for all of the divisions, including their playoffs and stuff.

Good luck.

Cheers mate. Just tried it out and once I've changed the sub rules for all the english competitions and pressed 'Test Rules' and chosen 'All', it comes up with an error message about the Spanish Division B2? Any ideas?
View attachment 81885

Well that seems weird. No idea what happened there, when I tried it, it worked fine.

Could you maybe upload the saved editor data? I'll be happy to have a look at it, because it looks really odd.