FM Editor - Help i need

jMcb

Reaction score
Hi.
I recently bought fm 2009, and the first thing thah i have done was create my own teams (FM EDITOR), I made a team in wales, portugal, australia and usa, but when I create a game This countries dont apear to choose (when you choose the leags where you want to play)
I did the same thing in FM 2007 and it works and now does not.

Can anibody help me?

So is it just the leagues you have edited that don't display on the League Select screen?

Start again but this time only change one league and see if it dissapears from the list again.

it wont work because you have added to many teams in that league
to make them work remove one team from each of the leagues with the custom teams in, then it should work

it wont work because you have added to many teams in that league
to make them work remove one team from each of the leagues with the custom teams in, then it should work

This should work.

While I tend to avoid editing/adding clubs at all, your best bet is to edit a team, adding the new names and locations (etc) to an already existing squad. Rather than "creating" a new team, which is what it seems you are doing.

daniel jack has a good idea there next time you want too add the teams to the league click:
competions--->type in the name of the league--->click teams at the bottom it should say swap then just click that and add teams that way.
then there is no chance of your original problem happening again;)