Zabek

Reaction score
So you can see the picture. I tryed everything.Rinstall, dircetx,netf ans so on...

mADiK.jpg

Can you help me?!

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Refresh

did u install through steam or you playing from disc? also did you do a complete manual uninstall ie: deleting the registry files etc?

looks like you will have to reinstall the game
yes i have...i downloded 2 fm 2011 and each reinstalled 3 times :S

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

did u install through steam or you playing from disc? also did you do a complete manual uninstall ie: deleting the registry files etc?
i am playing on virtual disc(daemon tools)...i uninstalled the game propertly sure...i also tryed to install it offline

I have had to change my computer last week...
And as laptop are sold with Windows 7, I encounter the same problem as you...
Same error window...:(.
******' **** microsoft OS.
FM 2011, ran well under XP sp3...

My configuration:
2.46ghz processor
4go of RAM
1go GPU...

And this ******' crappy windows 7 familiale premium 6 bits...

Thx Billou.

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I found the solution maybe...

download this version of directx: http://www.01net.com/telecharger/windows/Utilitaire/dll_librairies/fiches/10405.html

I installed .net framework 4.0 before this and the error window disappeared... But the game didn't want to start.

After the installation of this version of Directx, FM 2011 with 11.2.1 patch seems running.

I managed to arrive till the opening window of the game.
I didn't start a game yet, 'cause I have some graphics files to include.

P.S: As the link is for a french website, clic on "télécharger" for download it.
I hope it will help you in your FM playing quest.
I add that I have windows 7 familiale premium 64 bits as OS

Buy the game.

You're funny... ;).
Buy a computer with windows 7 and you"ll be autorised to speak.

Search with google: "install games on windows 7 64 bits" and you will be surprised.

If I read well all the topics I found... The problem is on windows 7 familiale premium version...
The reason: it's a crappy OS made by uncompetent suckers. That's all.

So, if you have to buy a new computer... Runaway this version of windows 7 like pest.