FM events in real life

sween123

Reaction score
so does anything in your FM game ever come true? in mine it's 2011 and Liverpool are in administration and with todays news that seems entirely possible! XD

also Kaka has signed for Real.

anyone else get anything like this?

Well, I played a season for Annan and in the premier league Celtic lost by 4 points at the end of the season to Rangers exactly what happend in real :(

Boro going down...every time I start a new game. Does that count? :p

I got the exact Semi Finals in Champions League this season as happened this year.

I played in Champion League 2000 when i bought Figo, Zidane, Beckam. :) But I bought Giggs too. That the only player that dun come in.:D

On fm 07 for chelsea i bought steve sidwell then chelsea did soon after.

i bought nasri to arsenal in 08 and arsenal did so

The day before the Champions League Final, my Man Utd lost to Barcelona in the final on FM. Although I lost 3-2 in extra time.

I know it didnt happen but its weird.

Frank Rijkaard [spelling] is Tottenham boss.
**** Advocaat is Blackburn boss.

Champions League final happened on mine Man U Barcelona Man U won 2-0, but a cheeky tenner on it with anderson has first goal, didnt work obviously.......

About 3 months ago when i was till in League 2, i got to the playoff final and lost 1-0 to Gillingham with Shrewsbury, and Simeon Jackson was the goalscorer. That was pretty wierd.

Chelsea beat Everton 2-1 in the FA cup final on mine, they were not the same goalscorers but still close to real life

Barry, Santa Cruz, and Lescott always end up at Man City.

Only Lescott needs to go now to make the trio

Scott McDonald scored at Ibrox to beat THEM 1-0|)
Barca also Beat United in the CL final 2-0
But it was AET.:p

On 06, I once took over a RELAGATED Newcastle & Loaned Gissepi Rossi lol, both came true :p

Burnley got promoted on mine through playoffs, same score as real life as well. Weird

on my net game with my m8 he bought valencia and obertan at man u along with some other players and i bought zhirkov at chelsea