"fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close"

Dozman56

Reaction score
every time I click on the desktop icon of football manager it says "fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close". It is in the send error report format, I have already tried uninstalling and installing - but the same thing occurs. I brought the game off Amazon and my computer is an XP. Has anyone got any advice?

i had that problem, only happened at the start of a match. Haven't had it in a while though (Touch Wood)

i recently Strarted a new game, added a face pack and some kits other than that nothing, maybe my laptop grew up and stopped moaning :p. Are you using a laptop?

i recently Strarted a new game, added a face pack and some kits other than that nothing, maybe my laptop grew up and stopped moaning :p. Are you using a laptop?
yes, it's pretty old but has worked for everything else i've done

yes, it's pretty old but has worked for everything else i've done

Well Maybe if you keep it well ventilated i found that it runs smoother when the major fans are in a open space to circualte fresh air in and out.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Cheers

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

problem is mine wont even let me start the game