FM Experiment Series - What Happens If Messi and Ronaldo became goalkeepers?

Bakez

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just a quick introduction..

I have been an avid reader on the forum for several years and enjoyed a lot of the stories offered from the likes of the TheLuckDuck, DerbyJack, stonecold to name a few. In July last year I tried my hand at YouTube uploading Fifa based videos with some level of success, around 1300 subs, however to put it bluntly I lost interest and couldn't keep up with the hours upon hours of solid gameplay and then editing it into a 15 minute clip. The beauty of FM outside of the game itself is that you can get up for food, answer the door, get to the toilet if desperate without waiting for another person to pause the game. Anyways moving quickly on....

Jenkaldo as he's known on YouTube has inspired me to turn my head back towards my love of FM and before setting myself into a solid game of my own would like to try some experiments. Answering the unanswered questions that plague us.

View attachment 95484

So whilst the experiments will be video based I want to assure you that I've learnt lessons. There will be no techno music and font bouncing around the screen for an intro, no WASSSSSUPPPPPP GUYS from me, no clickbait, just solid FM experiments, to the point.

Hope you enjoy the first episode, everyone wonders what Messi and Ronaldo would be like in goal right?

[video=youtube;ewSooMm_puw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewSooMm_puw[/video]