FM Experts Come In Here (I Really Need your help)

BangBusDriver

Reaction score
I am now on my third season with Nottingham and 2nd season on prem.. I have couple of questions and i hope you will help me:

1. Huge clubs are now all over my young players like bonazzoli and balanta. Should i sell them now? What will happen if i do not accept their bid? Please keep in mind that my young players spoke with me before and they want to go to huge clubs. Will they get mad and force their way out?

2. Please recommend me an experienced GK that will help me achieve my goals. I have Leali but he is only 23 and not yet developed. I saw bravo can be bought for 4M, should i get him? Rulli does not want to sign with my club.

3. Barbosa over lacazette / vietto / alcacer for false nine? Berardi is 40m and i don't want to spend my entire transfer budget on one person.

thanks guys in advance.. I hope you would find time to help a newbie like me

Im not such an expert,but i think i have a suggestion:
1.try to keep them,if they really wanna go,then ask a big price,eg:Balanta-50mil...
2.Artur Boruc,Kasper Schmeichel,Asmir Begovic,Wayne Hennesey,Petr Cech,Keylor Navas,Kiko Casilla,Romam Weidenfeller,Zieler...personnaly i wud go for Schmeichel,hes experimented,cheap and with amazin stats
3.Barbosa is the perfect option,hes a goding Monster ! Use installemnts,after league goals,after league appearances,after in app...
Hope it helps:)

When you talk to your players who want to leave, there's an option to let them go if the bidding team matches your valuation of them. That usually placates the player and you can then whack their price up to x10 their starting value. When you get to within 18 months of the end of their contract you'll need to renegotiate. Sometimes they refuse- that's the signal to get rid of them Offer them to clubs - depending on your financial state, you might want either a large amount of cash quickly up front, or you might want to receive more over loner period. And don't forget add ons for international apps etc.....

I am now on my third season with Nottingham and 2nd season on prem.. I have couple of questions and i hope you will help me:

1. Huge clubs are now all over my young players like bonazzoli and balanta. Should i sell them now? What will happen if i do not accept their bid? Please keep in mind that my young players spoke with me before and they want to go to huge clubs. Will they get mad and force their way out?

2. Please recommend me an experienced GK that will help me achieve my goals. I have Leali but he is only 23 and not yet developed. I saw bravo can be bought for 4M, should i get him? Rulli does not want to sign with my club.

3. Barbosa over lacazette / vietto / alcacer for false nine? Berardi is 40m and i don't want to spend my entire transfer budget on one person.

thanks guys in advance.. I hope you would find time to help a newbie like me

1 - Sell them for as much as you can. There are tons of quality players in game that can do the job, IF you want to wait for the title. You should always have a good backup when injuries appear, right? Do you think you have a good one to take the 1st team?

2 - What's wrong with your GK? Where do you feel he is not being good? Maybe he does not suit your defensive tactic instructions...

3 - For me Berardi if you don't need subs for 1. or to buy a gk in 2. But Barbosa is also very good. If you play possession, Berardi will handle better the physical contacts, if you play counter or direct style, Barbosa is faster...

1. Tell the players you'll accept bid when valuation matched. Set the players value to your liking. Avoid confrontation with the players.
2. Maxym Koval
3. Paco Alcacer is a Target man - not really False Nine. Barbosa does not really work out well for me (not scoring much). If you are patient, get and train Luka Jovic.