FM Fantasy Football Game - Join Now.

Liverpool please :) Erm, about 1500 posts, will double check though.

EDIT: Wow. My 1500th post on the dot, what a guess XD

Newcastle United(H)............... Thank you, Please;)....... (686 posts):$

Last edited:
What does the number next to my name mean?

If it's posts, I have 1612 not 162. Well I have 1620 now :)

Arsenal 312 posts
I'll assume that your running this on the basis of most posts rather then first to pick

Tough ******* ;)

Pick again (K)

EDIT: And you're on 708, not 780 :p
ah didnt realise you'd picked them;)
and aha sorry, 708 then:D|

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

west ham please

Ive updated the OP. I will be putting up the prize money later this evening. I will be starting the first season as soon as I get enough people, so in a couple days I will put up the first auction!

Also can people please look back at Clince121188's post Number 16 and let me know what people think about how to improve this Fantasy Game, I want it to last a lot longer than they tend to last, and still be fun. Any other ideas are more than welcome.

Before I join, I just have a few questions;

Will their be auctions for players outside of England as in Wills?

Is only C.A that you can improve? I think this is the most vital part of auction games.
I'm kind of growing bored of the other auction game, as everyone can improve players' Potential ability and therefore after a couple seasons trading between teams stops and the longevity of the game goes out of it. I have a good idea about how you could approach this, maybe you could have a +10 ability limit for every player per season? Then, wonderkids can only improve in a realistic way. Then when you reach the players potential ability in the database you can't improve the player anymore.
i think this is a good idea to have a limit on the amount of upgrading of players otherwise after a few seasons most teams will be fully upgraded. maybe either limit to +100 per team/season or max+10 for each player/season. also if its the same as will's then surely wonderkids wont improve as database is just updated and restarts sim in 2010/11 season each time...

i think this is a good idea to have a limit on the amount of upgrading of players otherwise after a few seasons most teams will be fully upgraded. maybe either limit to +100 per team/season or max+10 for each player/season. also if its the same as will's then surely wonderkids wont improve as database is just updated and restarts sim in 2010/11 season each time...

I think with the wonderkid situation is that they can improve up to a much higher PA where as the players with very little difference between CA and PA wont improve much if anything.

Im thinking of adding a +10 CA per player per season to a max of a total of +100 per season across the whole team per season.

Another thought is to only be able to improve CA up to PA at a cost of £1 million per point, but you can increase PA by a much higher cost at say £3 million per point, but I want to hear peoples views on it before I go ahead and make it official.

Let me know what you think people!!!