Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither were playing much. Flamini seems to get in the team all the time, despite his ridiculous amount of red cards! I've got Vidal and Kroos as first choice CM's too

Fair enough. I'd have just got rid of Flamini forcing your manager to pick arguably the better players lol. I had the same problem earlier on with Jenas who, to be honest I just don't rate.

Fair enough. I'd have just got rid of Flamini forcing your manager to pick arguably the better players lol. I had the same problem earlier on with Jenas who, to be honest I just don't rate.

Considered it but we've just won the league, so I guess I should trust the manager's judgement

Can I also get rid of the regens I see in my team all the time? They play like 10 matches and better players won't play in my team.
Als I think its strange some of my players are playing on wrong positions like strikers on midfield, wingers in defence.....

Can I also get rid of the regens I see in my team all the time? They play like 10 matches and better players won't play in my team.
Als I think its strange some of my players are playing on wrong positions like strikers on midfield, wingers in defence.....
no mate they are not there at the start the game creates them during the season.

i'm going to ditch the following players:

frederico marchetti
david ospina
jaunfran
sebastian leto
joey barton
denis aogo
giacomo aprile

which assuming none of them are regens should bring me 7000

which by my calculations gives me enough for manuel neuer (sorry danny)

Season 8 - Results

Team of the Year

GK - Iker Casillas - Tika-Toka
RB - Daniel Alves - Raith Rovers

LB - Leighton Baines - Pennarossa Calcio
CB - Vincent Kompany - French Invasion
CB - Mats Hummels - Indus FC
RM - Bastian Schweinsteiger - Ottawa Fury
LM - Cristiano Ronaldo - Rubbish Rovers
CM - Lionel Messi - Bamber Bridge AFC
CM - Mario Gotze - Cambridge Town
ST - Stevan Jovetic - Indus FC
ST - Wayne Rooney - AFC Adidas

Transfer Window now open and will close at 10.00 GMT Thursday

Please check your start of season squads before discarding players as 3 of you tried to discard regens.

Budgets are now upto date in Post 2

Poole FC and Mariner Mariners now looking for reliable new managers (first come first served).

Ouch, bad injury for Ashley Cole there, looks like he missed half the season but was doing well. I'll hold off transfers this time Will.

Adanraen Crashers want to buy Arjen Robben AM (RL) - 19,000

After discarding the following players: D'Allessandro, Cissé, Valbuena, Alex Silva, Pandev, Gentner

hmm I'm stumped my club is such a Yo-Yo club....I'll hold off on any big transfers this term - I'm looking for a solid LB or RB though if anyone wants to trade PM me.

Learning how this game works now :) Thought my players would develop so I invested in young players with good PA and not older players with good CA. Luckely I can't relegate from the division.

Get in! Two in a row baby!

I'd like to discard Jose Nunes, Mathieu Flamini & Adriano and I'll take Javier Mascherano D (C), DM, M (C) - 15,000 please Will

2nd :D
I'll save my money again, don't wanna get rid of anyone unless anyone has offers ;)

Ill discard Voronin, Barnetta, Valdiva, Coleman, Alex and Brana and buy Lampard and Damio

no changes for me please will, unless anyone wants my widemen.

15th :( Another TW of people stealing my signings awaits :(

Ah well, I'll have:
Muslera, Vertonghen, Anderson, David Luiz and Lewandowski - for 28'500

So I'll discard - Rever and Adrian Ramos

Another average finish
Rubbish Rovers would like Gianluigi Buffon GK - 12,500 and Juan Roman Riquelme M/AM (C) - 5,000 please
I would also like to discard Miralem Pjanic,Javi Garcia,Oleg Gusev,Dusan Tadic and Yakubu
which should give me enough to sign Liedson ST - 5,000

Looks like I'm in a battle with Bamber Bridge AFC and Rubbish Rovers ("Rovers" Rivals? :p) in the overall standings.
I'll save up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.