FM Fitness Coach (Freeze fitness tool for tactic testing leagues)

Panos99

Reaction score

FM Fitness Coach
(It's time I made myself a contribution to this forum)
NiP30Rn.png

After seeing all these tactic testing leagues, especially the latest from TFF, that have FMRTE as an important part of the testing process to freeze the fitness of the players to a superb standard, I thought that a large majority of this forum would not be able to afford FMRTE just for this. So I made a conclusion, to build an application just for this cause, in order to help all these guys who just want to run similar tests, without having to buy FMRTE. They just have to buy my own application now, which costs less than FMRTE.

I am kidding, it's completely free for anyone, and I called it "FM Fitness Coach", because I didn't have the time and imagination to think of a nicer name, but I think you will like it for what it is, and not what it looks like.

It currently freezes Match Fitness and Condition to 10000, Jadedness to 0, Morale to 20 and removes all injuries as they happen, from all the selected teams (yes, you can pick more than 1 team to freeze).

I have included a simple guide in the download, which explains how this application works. Please give it a read before running the app.

Download here
Download here v2 [new]

Last edited:
i didnt understand what exatly is this

Lately, there have been more and more tactic testing leagues like the "Ultimate Tactic Testing System" by TFF (here), which, in order to work with better results, recommend using FMRTE in order to freeze the morale and conditions of the players. However, not many people can/want to buy FMRTE, so I made a small free app that does exactly what's needed from these testing leagues, in order to make FMRTE unnecessary.

Thanks a lot! I will test it later. By the way do you plan to add attribute freezer too? So they dont change during season.

Mate, I'd say that your idea to make such tool is awesome because it allows people to save immense amount of their time on testing and when you "freeze" the more and the condition of all players in the testing league then you can test 100 times less and still get very accurate picture about tactics' performance.

I've tested your tool and it worked fine but I noticed some serious disadvantage compare to FMRTE, for example, with FMRTE I can "freeze" all teams in the testing league and then save the game and next time I just load the save and load FMRTE and I don't need to select all teams and "freeze" then again and I can start testing immediately... to say honestly, it's very boring to select all teams in the testing league one by one and freeze them every time when you make a new test and it would be just awesome if you somehow sorted this issue for your tool.

Last edited:
For example, it would be nice if there was an ability to create and save pre-made lists of teams that you want to "freeze" so let's say for my testing league I would made such list and then just with few clicks I could "freeze" all teams in the testing league when I start a new test.

Good job mate! I have just tried few matches and so far so good. If you could add a save and load list feature so I don't have to retype the team on new test that would be perfect!

I get what you say, I can add it later tonight or tomorrow, thanks for the suggestion.

Added a v2 on the first post, you can now save lists of the teams you want in your fitness list, so that you don't need to load them one by one each time. Just press the "S" button if you want to save a list and the "L" button to load a list.

Added a v2 on the first post, you can now save lists of the teams you want in your fitness list, so that you don't need to load them one by one each time. Just press the "S" button if you want to save a list and the "L" button to load a list.

Thanks mate!

Just want to feedback that this does not work in Will's 120 match test save.

Panos99, first of all, thank you for your work!

I've got a suggestion for you, it would be great if we could also set tactic's Familiarity to 100%

is it possible to add freeze so managers dont get sacked??

Panos99, first of all, thank you for your work!

I've got a suggestion for you, it would be great if we could also set tactic's Familiarity to 100%

yes!!! this would be amazing even to 1%

Just started working on the update for FM17. Hopefully will post news during this week.