FM freezing while adding archived tactic

ijustwishi

Reaction score
So, I just got FM 14. Started a career and played through pre season and a couple matches into my season just to get a feel for the new stuff. I had zero problems. I started a new career and spent a considerable amount of time creating three tactics. This time, though, when I try to add tactics to my squad's training, the game freezes. I click "add tactic", choose "archived tactics", pick the tactic and click to add it. After that, the game just freezes. My mouse icon is telling me that it's trying to load information but it never finishes. I have let it sit there trying to load for 20-30 minutes more than once and the game doesn't close or anything but my laptop becomes unresponsive. As soon as I bring up the task manager, the game seems to disappear but it's still in my active processes. If I trying to load the game up again Windows tells me that another instance of FM is already running. I don't get any error messages or anything from Windows or FM about any sort of crash. Any ideas? I did not have any trouble with this at all with my first career and I am not trying to use the tactics I used during my first career.

PS-If it matters, I have a physical copy of the game. In my Google searching I saw a few people talking about having trouble with the downloaded version of the game.

This happened to me also, I basically gave up trying to choose another archived tactics. I also have a freeze on the end of the day to be simmed, it always freezes when the calendar shows LAHM as Player of the Week of the Bundesliga, how can I make the game not fill my inbox with this **** except from my local domestic league?

hey did you find out how to fix the archived tactics freeze