jharty

Reaction score
This was clarkys idea but since he didnt do his i decided to post mine :)
I am using English leagues to blue square north/south and spanish leagues to second division B
Season 1 was shocking burnley 7th blackburn relegated and middlesborough relegated from the championship after going into administration was kind of funny (6)
in the FA cup crystal palace beat arsenal in the semi final to lose to tottenham in the final :'(
Chelsea beat burnley in the carling cup final 1-0 :S
Champions cup final Barcelona 1-0 Lyon
Europa League final Stuttgart 1-0 Genoa
World Cup Russia came third after losing in the semi final to Argentina 2-0 and beating brazil who lost on penalties to france. Argentina won the world cup on penalties :)
anything else you want to see request and i will post and also wondering if i should do the spanish leagues

WTF! boro relegated? wow,
did they get a tycoon owner? (please)

well im currently at the end of may 2013 and theyve been back in the championship and then relegated again :( ill check for tycoon ownder

update tonight or tomorrow and does anyone want me to do the spanish leagues?

Last edited:
A very,very dissapointing season MANCHESTER UNITED 9TH how could this happen
has fergie become that cenile? have the players given up? honestly i have no idea what happened to them they were HORRIBLE and chelsea must have been gutted but i enjoyed that chelsea had been bad too but not horrible which made me sad :( 9TH PLACE though...
anyway on with the update im sure alot of people care about manchester united but want to know about the rest of england too :(
Well done to Tottenham who managed to win the premier league and carling cup and to burnley on getting to the FA cup final too bad they only came 8th this season but at least they are in the Europa League :)
All 3 relegated teams bounced back to the premier league and only 1 promoted team was relegated :) (Sheff Utd)
Middlesborough got back into the championship after coming out of administration :)
Champion League Juventus 2-1 Valencia after extra time (congratulations)
Europa League Bordeaux 2-0 Lazio

your doing this on 10.0? because southgate wasn't manager and finances where incorrect lol

yeah on 10.0 started while ago and only just started up again

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

it is amazing how much 2 saves can vary :/