FM Genie Scout 2009

re. fm scout genie--hi guys. am new to all this, im about the least clued up on programs. was wondering where do i extract this to?maybe a brief explain? have to say thanks for all the hard work and dedication in what you do.the game feels so much better with the little tweaks. oh and ps,wondering if there is a large managers/staff facepack out there?

Extract it to wherever you like and run the exe. It isn't a patch or a mod its a program you run. Make sure your save isn't compressed and load it through the file menu of the genie.
Staff/Managers facepack I have no idea I seem to have most of the managers through various other packs I've downloaded. Peace.

I tried to download FM Genie Scout 2009 but when i try to use it it opens with windows media center. I've tried to download it about five times and i always have the same problem. can anyone help please?

This scouting tool is awesome. : ] Never used it on previous versions. : |

I too get the Acces violation error, does anybody know why?

ok i have worked out the access violation error, what happened is when i was trying to load the games using the genie scout it was still trying to open it in genie scout 2008, so to make it work locate your saved game file , right click it, properties, then open with genie scout 2009 and this should sort the problem out.