imsimply

Reaction score
Hi all, i dont know whats happening and really hope to be caused by 11.2.1.

I always start FM with Custom database, and add players "From Nationality" -> Europe + South America + Africa. It gives me a 270k+ players db, but always ran very well. The problem is, the game i'm currently playin (started after 11.2.1 came out), started running slow as ****, mainly after seeing any personal file, player or staff, clicking "back" will take more than 10 seconds..
The weird thing here is it only started when i made 2 things:

1st: Tried to buy Francesco Renzetti, Padova accpeted, and as i was w8ing for the player to accept my contract, another Serie B team buys 50% of the player. ofc i was devastated (as it was crucial for my Academica de Coimbra team) so i added a new manager to both teams and tried to buy him that way, but whenever i offered each club, everything seemed ok until i accepted the offet with Padova and it says "they can now offer a contract to Sougou" (who i didnt add in the 50% transfer offer, only before when he was only from Padova). Having this situation, and not beeing able to get Sougou out of the deal, i added a manager to the other team and sold the 50% back to Padova so i would try again a trasnfer only between Academica and Padova. It didnt work out and i wasnt very worried (got Antunes from Roma on Loan).

2nd: After getting a few promising players i needed to cover 1/2 positions, so i entered the player search and asked the assistant to filter out any unrealistic targets (and i guess this is the origin of all my problems). I Selected all players with value 20k> (already had been searching the free players:p), added them to a new shortlist, exported it and oppened with Genies Scout.

Since this last step my game is slower than playin any first person shooter with 7 FPS :s

Bare in mind i already removed all subscriptions, cleared all Shortlists and deleted them (not from the PC but from the game), used CCleaner and various registry cleaning programs, and since i used CCleaner, it is really faster, going from squads and news or loading the game, but if i risk opening any player or staff profile its the same problem, back button is a mess :S

any possible help? (dont say dont use back :p)

best,
simply

Last edited:
maybe the patch had a bad install. Try reinstalling the game? Are you using steam?

not using steam, and already uninstalled the game and re installed :S

EDIT

the funny thing is, after i use registry and memory cleaners, the game got really fast, except after viewing any Player or Staff profile, it takes ages to go anywhere, back button or any other, but once it is out of the profile, it goes really fast (even faster than before).

EDIT.

EDIT2

To give you a clear picture, i started using GenieScout to view any profile, its faster, even in Opposition Instructions where i see every player before setting any options (to check pace, accel, creativity, etc).

EDIT2.

Last edited:
hmmmm this is quite strange. Have you tried updating drivers?

hmm will check it out but i guessGameBooster2.2 says they r all up to date (got it from store 2 months ago, changed some new hardware and had to format, which they did at the store).

It is really odd how the rest of the game runs really quick but the back button takes ages. Maybe. if you're lucky, the next patch will fix it ;)

Hi, just had to get back on this, solved the mistery (stupid answer was in front of me...).

Ok so u know what i said on shortlistin players... "i entered the player search and asked the assistant to filter out any unrealistic targets (and i guess this is the origin of all my problems)."..."added them to a new shortlist, exported it and oppened with Genies Scout."

I just got to january and wanted to see if any1 i'd know would want to come to my club, searched and "voila", kind'a 1/3 of the list WAS SELECTED (after 3 uninstalls ERASING SI folder from mydocuments..(from program files too))..

if any one suddently started runnin slow, if theres no answer beware of big selections on big DB's.

hope this can help.