fm handheld 2009

tylerse6

Reaction score
i know all of you are tlkin bout fm 2009 but i need a bit of help with fm 2009 handheld anyone???

hey if you still need help youu can ask me however im not very good :D

well..

well i need help finding the right signings for charlton in the coca cola league championship and also how do you manage a national team in it

thanks

well usually to manage international it will appear when u r choosing ur team

admittedly this isnt always the case personally i wouldnt bother better to work your way to the top than start at the top

in terms of players unfortunately im the worng person to ask as i play as Huddersfield in league 1 and unfortunately when u only get a budget of 45k looking 4 decent players goes out of the window

have a look on the players expired pages u usally get a couple of decent players on there but again im not 100% as i only get shown the players who are in my wage budget again not great

sorry if this is not much use 2 u just thought i would post it

well i look for expireing contracts to sign at the end of the season you can normally find good young players imo doing this i have got albion rovers from scottish div 3 to the spl somtimes you get good offers for them if they play well and you can use that money for players hope that helps never got a international job yet 10 th in hall of fame and been turned down by itally will say if get a job as international manager

u cant start a game as international manager until you have already won an international comp (ie world cup, europena champ, copa america, etc) on a previous game. so to do this, u must first start a game as a club, work your way up and apply or get offers for national team jobs, then u have got to win a competition. an easy way to do this on fmhandheld 09 was to start in australia and get a national job in asia/australasia like south korea, japan, australia etc and then win their comp (asian champ i guess?)

i havent tried it yet on fm09 handheld as i bought it today.

another team who regualr hired me on 08handhel was holland, so try them. i was qpr and holland boss at the same time for a while...