FM is OUT!

yeah but its not like they can send it you weeks before its release date...

mine didnt come today, better come tomorrow else there will be words with play!!

I:rolleyes: know i didn't say that, it's a shame they don't though

Has anyone noticed that the keepers give the ball away an awful lot and give the opposing striker an open goal, or is it just craig mawson for my halifax team? Luckily, most of my opposition have **** strikers who blaze it wide :D

You might have his distribution set to pass to defenders or something. If he is **** at kicking change it to hoof it up field :D

Got the game.. fed up cause i cant play it in windowed mode for some reason... :(

I had the same problem, You cnat play the game in 1024x768 for some reason, it thats what your doing jus change ur reso

I can play it in windowed mode.
Yeh hd noticed that Ingham (wrexham keeper) was doin dat 2, michael.

Im doing ok in the two games i have

In my Hearts game i finished 3rd in my champs league group and play Newcastle in Uefa k/o soon and im in League cup semi final but struggling at 5th in league

however in my first net game with Whitnam im winning the Conference with Halifax

Im doing ok in the two games i have

In my Hearts game i finished 3rd in my champs league group and play Newcastle in Uefa k/o soon and im in League cup semi final but struggling at 5th in league

however in my first net game with Whitnam im winning the Conference with Halifax

I had the same problem, You cnat play the game in 1024x768 for some reason, it thats what your doing jus change ur reso

How do you do that? you mean the resolution of desktop or the game itself. Im on 1280 x 800 with my laptop.

Im in a 1024x768 reso and i can play in windowed :D just use the fm06 shortcut