TrueBlue x

Reaction score
Didnt know if there is already a thread for this. the thing is ive just started a new game and it says computer performace 3.5 stars and game speed 5 stars, but it is going really slow, anyone have a solution to this problem?

thanks.

When I'm playing I shut down everything thats running in background, like anti-virus and IE explorer. size of data base also has a major factor in it too

Last edited:
Well i play on laptop, and I put the priority on the services thing to high priority. Makes things run quicker, and I get rid of all the subscription things to the inbox ingame too.

to change the priority go to task manager, services put pointer thing over FM then right click then change priority to high.

To get rid of subscriptions go to manage subscriptions and just click on the - or red X to get rid of them

Gamewise: Minimise all peripherals. So do a sweep out of non essential items (following players, coaches, teams, countries and so on), go through your 'Detail Level' and minimise non essentials.

Computerwise: it's been stated above, minimise all background processing. Doublecheck your 'pooter is setup for 'Best Performance'. Never know, could be it as well.

Hardware: Gaming station or office stationary? Internally clean?