jelly1471

Reaction score
Hello there guys and welcome! I am FMJelly or any other alias which you may know me under. I have started a brand new FM Channel based around helping anyone with issues on FM out and hopefully getting some new guys into FM! I am soon to have some actual gameplay as well as help on any issues which anyone has!

Football Manager Tutorial One - Starting A New Game - YouTube

This is my first video, all about first starting up. Now I know that this may not be the most relevant of topics to most of you old school beasts on FM, but this is simply a stepping stone to help those just starting out on FM12!

If you want any help with any issues which you may have regarding FM12 then please feel free to comment on the videos at any stage or to Private Message me!

I shall keep you all up to date with my tutorial postings in this thread!

Thanks!

FMJelly

Nice idea and everything, trying to help ftw, but doesn't FM12 come with a built in tutorial system?

I think it may do, but this is the very basic, I move onto bigger and better things in the coming episodes/tutorials! It's not that I'm ignoring that, it's just that I want a comprehensive guide basically :)

Cheers for the comment though!