fmkitcreator

Reaction score
We're pleased to announce a partnership between FM Base and the team at FM Kit Creator. Now, you may be wondering what the FM Kit Creator is? Well, it's a free online designer where you can create kits for your Football Manager save. With hundreds of designs and presets to choose from, you can enhance the realism within your saves by creating kits from scratch for your club.

Screenshot-1.png

Minikits
Minikits, or 2D kits, are very important in the Football Manager experience. We have therefore created a generator that will produce detailed minikits in the default style of the game.

image-8.png

Proper Sleeve Graphics
The FM kit model comes with a less than ideal UV mapping (texture layout), which makes it difficult to add seamless graphics to the sleeves. The team have developed a new method from scratch, which aligns patterns and base designs with that mapping.

image-9.png

Plus Membership
To support development, a Plus membership is available. With Plus, you get additional save slots (100 or 500, depending on the tier, instead of 10) as well as access to exclusive graphics, patterns and templates. With Plus Ultimate you also get 1-week early access to all content.

FM Base Forums
Within the FM Base forums, you can talk to other people about your kit creations, speak to the people behind it all, and discuss your ideas.

The team at FM Kit Creator would love to hear your feedback in order to improve the FM Kit Creator experience going forward. The best ways to reach them are through their official email as well as their Twitter, and on the forums.

@JamieLauder Hi!
It's very cool that you did it! I've even been able to do it for the club I play for (fc united of manchester). But I have a question for you. What could be the problem when installing the form, I recognized the ID and registered everything in the config. But it doesn't work !! ((

@JamieLauder Hi!
It's very cool that you did it! I've even been able to do it for the club I play for (fc united of manchester). But I have a question for you. What could be the problem when installing the form, I recognized the ID and registered everything in the config. But it doesn't work !! ((
Hey @stanisl4v thanks for the message. I'm not the biggest expert, but perhaps you have downloaded some pack that included kits for United too and those are loading with higher priority?

To be 100% sure try to move everything else out of the graphics folder and try just with your custom kits. It should normally work then, although you must make sure to follow the steps about reloading the skin etc.

We've identified the importing process as one of the main hurdles for newcomers so we decided to implement a feature where you can select a Team “Unique ID” and type of kit and can download a .ZIP that includes the kit texture, 2D kit and a config that links everything.

This means to import a kit you only need to extract it inside the graphics folder and then reload the skin ingame. Much better already and we're hopeful to add a team search in there, too, so you don't have to look up the ID outside the creator first.

The first version of this new feature is available on the site already, and we've also updated the ‘How to’ tab to improve it and add info about this new option for exporting / downloading.

A small update has been released, adding custom sleeve cuffs and side panels, as known from the PES and FIFA creators.

1641909222813.png

Improvements to the Export feature and team search are planned for later this week 👀

We released another update yesterday, introducing the fantastic new team search, powered by the Sortitousi database.

AVvXsEi2t-K-QoU0hEd-hoHkY0meMBJYhDh0Fv_Usjtm3dmR7fvWcC9lCiy0dj4Vz254Q42DpqIVmjAATQdX41l9qRlmluwjygvWZeJ0MGBObrVgE4KVL_3cZF3zxciCRq3UTYT4NLF483p5uPfpfKvJt1ULyDy58DITEjXV_lDI_940FTygdDRlxVkWAb6pOA=s1600

The update also brings a number of updates for base designs:
  • Increased maximum rotation for all base designs to 180 degrees
  • Added "Mirror (center)" option to all base designs
  • Added "Width ratio" setting to Checkers and expanded "Rows" to a maximum of 20
  • Added "Offset", "Count" and "Mode" options to Zig Zag
AVvXsEj5sa06yxxQZ2M418RVDzsu6insQCAKuZb7ycJUh3IrwRf0oSQWoYHPwDpCMseLPkVvNMm4bQ91mvFdFiEfifNPNjYFFm5kni0lC-lkzqqUCZ00NVP0Axnecs4SG-7oxl8aJOTXpIVJu3D2hiRPJBrCgZ6shJkkDed67lVyhucq_wVO6CKNANWnmjW71w=s1600

Bit more info and a video of the team search in action can be found on the official blog.

When your team does not have a 3rd kit, is it possible to make one and integrate it in the game?

Prior to starting a save it should be straightforward to add a third kit with the official editor.

I'm not sure if that also works with ongoing saves and the live editors - haven't checked that in detail, yet.

Can i change the color of the name and number?
Yes, but you have to use a database editor for that, so either a live editor for ongoing saves or the one that's available on Steam if you do it ahead of starting a save.

such an awesome tool, I made these. Not perfect but close enough for me :D

Hull City 22/23

Attachments

• kit.png
    kit.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 20
  • kit.png
    kit.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 22
  • kit.png
    kit.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 19