FM Korea [13.3.3] Everton 4-3-3 undefeated championship FM 2013 Final Ver.

earthzaaza

Reaction score
4-3-3 Everton Final Version

Hello former Everton won the first season undefeated -1 treble tactics kingkang had received referrals are unpredictable. Now, by the end of this month the launch of FM 2014 doeneundeyo, before that the new roster once again haebwatseupnida Everton. Everton Fellaini rather go out and weak from those who think that some profe, whom, as you can see in missed Everton as well as been a more stronger Treble first season much easier, and the second one finished the season undefeated run so far, 115 is the second game.

View attachment 464676

View attachment 464671

Under the 2013/2014 season, the progress is

View attachment 464670

And the 2013/2014 squad is Like, you can see a little too much thinking is by selling the Colossus play saw the team seemed more fun to disappear;; When comes to the sale of three days next summer sheer selling at the market across donbeol do not think weight's det ... Once again this season, and the kids need to sell some kids that were in the original Everton are planning to play only focused prospects.

View attachment 464667

So Anyways, we enter the above description.

The above description

View attachment 464669

View attachment 464668

Like, you can see the basic 4-3-3 formation has built Put a lot of personal goals rather than the preferred tactic is not only attacking me too nervous to write rosseoneun than airborne belreonseu always a top priority because the
Some can be seen as a defensive 4-3-3 formation is the preferred side.

Like, you can see Everton formation is also a really good fit.

Be first to sell hayiting Manchester City in the summer season regular sales of Moloch, and body move for Javi Garcia and Strandberg began.
Not write as much as possible to other players also started to sell (wages, funding for recruiting) ex OSU Valley, gyeye, etc.

Then I'll explain each position.

GK
The first season of the magnetic field in the second season, Howard and Valdez caught Ospina is writing. Golly Journey really shines is high.
Communication skills and ability to 1:01 instead of the more high-keeper, there is a sense of stability.
Dongap worth the money if you have money throngs of children holding up well, but if you'll Hazen time delay signing Valdez is best recommended.

WBL
Baines for the spot. Wingback aggressive tendencies, but the players devoted basic defensive skills that children write.
Shaw as the successor to the Sarbanes personally want to recruit spot.

DR

If Everton do not need to recruit a separate seat. First season with the Hilbert Coleman, Coleman and Stone, the second season and the third to TY Browning
Giving greater good place to go because it really is a relief. Missed two days also want to browse Coleman really good. If you continue to eat up roster daerigo Vinegar enough good players to go up to your expectations will be revived.

DC
Heading on the left side of the body and that is a tall player, please insert. The first season disc Teng, the second Duffy makes really good. If Everton are those who absolutely do not sell Duffy. I do not know waenjin corner will show the attack in a situation plays crazy. Deojal makes more visible stitch. The right to self-El Cajon sold in the market, he executed the summer. Good luck jumping gave like this not too good plays are anxious for nothing;;; price and in terms of active players deulil recommend Tompkins West Ham players and patrons of the summer Oh the story of the market highs.

DM
Please put him unconditionally good defense. Javi Garcia is really good. Price too many times to forget the price, but get as much as MOM defense is excellent. If you only wish to mention passing skills heading, tackling, marking the kids should not by default do not write. If the shine is coming out seonpeul out. Berry is high.

MCL
Winning the ball midfield spot. Berry plays a really good first season in the summer market've shown the magnetic field berry You wrote back to have come loose. Berry writes Strandberg also for physical arrangement, but okay for McCarthy and Gibson also plays shows. Valens is well suited for airborne aerial view by default, and the activity is also haejusyeoya idea. Very good winter now Khedira came on the market I'm doing is showing good activity. Toure and Naing Golan Think of players like Sandro.

MCR
Mail application spot. McCarthy and Ottoman Gibson yen as the first season and this season, using the yen as a Snap-on magnetic McCarthy and Barkley and Manuel Fernandes is wearing. Pass masters and Everton had a place for a second season, if McCarthy and Barkley plays a really good show. Barkley Everton favoring pillars Let

AML
Information will party. Passing on the right foot and the finish is so catching the ability to write good ones. Pienaar his first season with 18 goals, 6 assists in 30 games played.
Prefer fishing or hunting and the right foot feet has placed me ilkkeo like entering a fantastic spot. Pienaar and Everton are you using Naismith.

AMR

Wing spot. Admiral Les plays a good stat shows a typical wing is a good kids. Please take rate basically okay for Deulofeu also plays shows. Be Creative injury pops up Coleman gave Lucas Ocampos You take the winter to come on the market sseotneunde played 11 matches and five balls 4 help. If endowed to finish on a typical winger stats really good. Baljap and feet climbing fishing is good.

ST
Be nice body tried a good development skills. Yelra not reflected by the first season injury apart form sseotgo injury or gatda ohnim 24 matches 9 goals, 4 assists starting out I did not;; still expensive, time delay after Hazen Pallini kiphae today. Lukaku replace a starter 13 games 18 goals, 6 assists in 17 Tequesquitengo of mine gave me a year of writing, Ben 28 games 24 goals 8 assists, Destro with four goals and 23 assists in 30 matches 9 is replaced. Get me to write the backup to Destro going on between the injured Ben Tequesquitengo shouting deoni The score now is being run as a candidate Some scorer. Haddington golgyeol bolkip good passing ability is that of an all-around type. Personally, I want to sseobogo Falcao and Ibrahimovic again heh heh

Tactics that have been pointed out in the last of the build-up to complement attack sseotgo more attention to the game is more aggressive, but tried to keep the defense.
Very beautiful and even more fun to watch mueot without signing with Everton squad tactics that can win I think.

Missed want to browse in the Everton squad has been raised, not lowered.
As you Fellaini is reinforced by Barry McCarthy and doubled the mideuljin Barkley was thick and pop seulseul also two potentiometers
Coleman also think I care to be up to much at the start.
Lukaku hansuin there to God ...
Please Everto Do twice.
More than Moyes Everton well you're driving on epem Feel heh
He disappointed all of us these days ... When the team players and the squad is too blame Sir Fergie Took won last season with the squad seems to forget Hou;;

Finally, this tactic tactics fold 2013 2014 now comes back to wreck mode ......

So everyone wants outdated tactics for Pembroke to enjoy wondering if you saw any questions in the comments :)

Everton are fighting!

Without losing in 115 matches?! Come on, can't believe that. Only if you are playing with a new match engine...

Testing with Portsmouth , 5th season , 1st in the BPL .
Where you get that logo's from ?

Hasn't been doing too well for me so far. Too many draws, not enough goals and very few CCCs.

I tried this tactic for no-transfer Cardiff city 2012-2013, but it is not as good as

imagine. Actually, all the individual setting is not appropriate set.

Have to say, this tactic looks like it could have some real potential, Playing MUFC, on a bad run atm, 3 loses and a draw in my last 5 playing a 442, thought I would pack the midfield out abit and try to keep the ball more, as this was where i was losing games in my opinion. First game, Sunderland COC semi, win 3-0 Fletcher 2, Hernandez 1, second game, Everton PREM, 6-0 RVP 3 as CF, Rooney 2 as IF (Had swap positions on them both), Januzaj 1 as AP. Possession in both games were 68 and 63 :) Looking good, will update tomorrow with SS, But Halla Korea :D

Have to say, this tactic looks like it could have some real potential, Playing MUFC, on a bad run atm, 3 loses and a draw in my last 5 playing a 442, thought I would pack the midfield out abit and try to keep the ball more, as this was where i was losing games in my opinion. First game, Sunderland COC semi, win 3-0 Fletcher 2, Hernandez 1, second game, Everton PREM, 6-0 RVP 3 as CF, Rooney 2 as IF (Had swap positions on them both), Januzaj 1 as AP. Possession in both games were 68 and 63 :) Looking good, will update tomorrow with SS, But Halla Korea :D

This tactic still doing the trick pal????